How do you choose MHOs on your questions?

What's your criterion for awarding MHO?

• They have to be Helpful
    72% (21)67% (14)70% (35)Vote
  • They make me Laugh
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Lowest MHO Percentage
    0% (0)14% (3)6% (3)Vote
  • A G@Ger I like posted an Opinion
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Other (Explain)
    22% (6)19% (4)20% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the type of post.
    If it's a random post then I'll choose MHO based off of how clever or funny it is.
    If it's a serious post, I'll pick the answer based on it's overall quality and whether or not others in a similar situation can benefit from the advice years later.
    Occasionally I'll give someone MHO if they have a low percentage.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The most helpful ones. And maybe sometimes i choose users with low MHO percentage so they won't feel left out (provided that the other opinions aren't anything worthwhile).

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Generally... and bear with me, I know this is a crazy idea... generally I choose the most helpful opinion... mental I know!

1|1
    0|0
  • who ever stands out in my eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I pick the opinion that I most *needed* to hear.

0|1
    1|0
  • A, B, C combined.

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends on the Q - it's best if it's a combination of a and b, but only A will do just fine...

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the question. If I am looking for advice, it has to be most helpful or someone who backs up their opinion with an explanation. If it's not such a serious question, probably whoever makes me laugh out has something interesting to say.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's either Option A or B, depending on the type of post. Having good conversation with a user also helps me to choose MHO.

1|0
    0|0
  • Combination of a and b I don't pay attention to mh percentage.. just because some one has high percent doesn't mean they're really helpful just as someone with low doesn't mean they're not helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually A, sometimes B.

I don't post many questions though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• The longest, organized, and most well written answer, is the one that usually wins out for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't ask questions where I need help... so I just go by the most funny ones or where people have put most effort in it. if I have a question with 100+ replies again and I'm too lazy to go through them again just to choose MHO, I go by upvotes

0|1
    0|0
  • I almost NEVER do MHO. I just forget.

0|1
    1|0
  • i dont give people mhos

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends on the question. Most times I choose the one with the lowest Percentage.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually A, B or D :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They have to be offensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Helpful or make me laugh

0|0
    0|0