Is this site more geared toward guys than girls?

Seems to me like guys are more active on GaG. The ads shown seem aimed at a male audience. There's quite a bit of content about sex, mens rights and anti-feminism. There may be more male members in general, and it's an open secret that some "female" users here are actually guys. There's tons of pervs as well. So is this site more guy-friendly? If so, how can they get more girls to come?

Most Helpful Girl

• its because a lot of girls are shy. When I started on gag (I'm an introvert) I only scrolled through polls and voted LOL because no one would know my opinion. And in general there are more guys in the world so its most likely that there's more guys on gag

Most Helpful Guy

• one thing for sure there's a lot of more virgins here

What Girls Said 1

• People don't usually pay attention to ads.

If their are more guys then it is better for us asking questions opposed to you, it's a good site to get honest helpful answers

What Guys Said 3

• Well that's not the purpose but it could be so. But that's because men tend to be more aggressive in expressing their needs.

• Not sure really.

• Fun fact there are actually many more girls here

• you're new, so how would you know?