Why is there no 'inappropriate' option when flagging someones post?

way too many adult men on here like saying inappropriate things to underage kids. and keep getting away with it.

Updates:
*not pot, I meant opinion.

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'd put those under Adult Content, but according to the guidelines, it says that that's primarily for "explicit sexual topics (questions/myTakes) made by Under 18 users"... but I think if you see comments that are too explicit, you can either go for Adult Content, or Explicit (""Posts should not contain detailed explanations of graphic or sexually explicit content"").

0|0
    0|0
    • read what I wrote on anonymous 25-29. I'm not sure either of those fit

• it isn't really adult content or nonsense though. for all you know that young boy might take him seriously and try to get some

• Well I removed that opinion as "Nonsense" and beyond that, it's in the hands of the admins, lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Who cares? As long as you can flag them.

0|0
    3|0
  • Yeah im a little kid too, and I hate creeps.

0|0
    1|0
  • I can't help myself.

0|0
    2|0
  • Can't you just pick underage?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man. You should come to High School, that would be a paradise to flag people cause honestly. Even the underage themselves talk about inappropriate stuff all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the last thing gag needs is more censorship, the mods and admins would have a field day removing shit because "inappropriate" is subjective. It's a nice idea and I see where you're coming from, but the really worrying thing is the dudes who tread that grey area of creepiness.

1|0
    1|0
  • Because they allow underage kids on this site. It's a free site, so, they can't tell little kids not to come

0|0
    0|0
    • the kids aren't the issue. example: a 13 year old boy asked how to get his girlfriend to have sex with him, a 30 year old man told him "roofies". that's not funny or appropriate. I flagged it, but there wasn't a good choice for how to flag it.

• I think you can actually mark that question as Adult Content if you want.
      As for that "roofies", I'd just put "nonsense" on it, and see what the admins do.

• I actually think that's pretty funny, but I had the stick removed from my ass a long time ago ;p

What Girls Said 1

• i am nor sure

1|0
    0|0