Why is there no 'inappropriate' option when flagging someones post?

way too many adult men on here like saying inappropriate things to underage kids. and keep getting away with it.

*not pot, I meant opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'd put those under Adult Content, but according to the guidelines, it says that that's primarily for "explicit sexual topics (questions/myTakes) made by Under 18 users"... but I think if you see comments that are too explicit, you can either go for Adult Content, or Explicit (""Posts should not contain detailed explanations of graphic or sexually explicit content"").

• read what I wrote on anonymous 25-29. I'm not sure either of those fit

• it isn't really adult content or nonsense though. for all you know that young boy might take him seriously and try to get some

• Well I removed that opinion as "Nonsense" and beyond that, it's in the hands of the admins, lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Who cares? As long as you can flag them.

• Yeah im a little kid too, and I hate creeps.

• I can't help myself.

• Can't you just pick underage?

• Oh man. You should come to High School, that would be a paradise to flag people cause honestly. Even the underage themselves talk about inappropriate stuff all the time.

• Because the last thing gag needs is more censorship, the mods and admins would have a field day removing shit because "inappropriate" is subjective. It's a nice idea and I see where you're coming from, but the really worrying thing is the dudes who tread that grey area of creepiness.

• Because they allow underage kids on this site. It's a free site, so, they can't tell little kids not to come

• the kids aren't the issue. example: a 13 year old boy asked how to get his girlfriend to have sex with him, a 30 year old man told him "roofies". that's not funny or appropriate. I flagged it, but there wasn't a good choice for how to flag it.

• I think you can actually mark that question as Adult Content if you want.
      As for that "roofies", I'd just put "nonsense" on it, and see what the admins do.

• I actually think that's pretty funny, but I had the stick removed from my ass a long time ago ;p

What Girls Said 1

• i am nor sure