Gagers, do you ever overlook questions?

Like if it was a question for guys to answer ONLY, you would answer it anyways without noticing it said "Guys" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if the questions is aimed just for girls... if guys aren't blocked from answering and I have something to input, I'll answer anyway! :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I do and sometime I make awful mistakes and I am sorry!

What Guys Said 5

• I think most guys would avoid topics about hair/cosmetics/etc. due to lack of knowledge or interest, and vice versa with females and guy stuff. Usually a question addressing guys or girls specifically has a definite target audience.

• I notice it says "Girls only" or "People over 18 only" but I answer anyway because fuck you. That's why.

• I didn't notice it said "guys"... I swear

• i read the title if the shit is over 3 lines so yes

• yes...////

What Girls Said 7

• WELL if they want it guys only then select that on the options when u submit :P otherwise dont b mad when I'm a rebel lol.

• I check on things *especially* when the asker limits their answers.

• At times, I'll skip them for that reason. I skip over those with paragraphs on paragraphs of detailed text.

• All the time.

• Lol yea sometimes

• All the time รง____รง

• Of course I do. :p