When on GAG Are you usually on your phone or computer?

Its typically phone. But when I really want to give a good detailed answer. I use my laptop if its around. But it lacks the emojis..😕😜😂😒😭 which help me express how I feel, and add emphasis.
How about you?

Updates:
Besides its hard to type a lot with long
"back diggers" 💅

0|0
19|19

Most Helpful Guy

  • Phone for short answers. Computer for long answers.

    1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • Lately, it's more my phone. I'm like you, though. I prefer my laptop if I want to type longer responses. I do miss the emojis, too, haha.

    1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

  • Almost always on computer. This site, for some reason, renders like crap on my mobile browser. Very difficult to type, because the cursor just keeps 'jumping around'.

    0|0
    1|0
  • I'm on my phone right now because I'm skyping with a friend. So my laptop is across my room and I'm lying in my bed with my headset chatting.

    2|0
    0|0
  • Usually on the laptop. I also wish I had the emojis!

    0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time my Macbook Pro but when I am in public or in bed my iPhone.

    0|0
    0|0
  • On computer mostly, very rarely I use my phone.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 70% phone, 30% laptop

    0|0
    0|0
  • Usually my phone

    0|0
    0|0
  • Very late in the afternoon, usually.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Computer, watching youtube in the meantime

    0|0
    0|0
  • almost always my phone, at work.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Phone actually

    0|0
    0|0
  • It's mostly my phone.

    0|0
    0|0
  • notebook or phone... sometimes desktop or tablet :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • 90% I use my phone. I don't have time to turn on my computer.

    0|0
    0|0
  • this site doesn't have an app does it? I haven't been able to find it

    0|0
    0|0
  • Desktop computer. I hardly ever use emojis, so no big deal there.

    0|0
    0|0
  • i mostly use computer.
    Phone is mostly for calling and whatsapp only.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Laptop, GAG is total dogshit on the phone! lmao

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

  • laptop like 95% of the time, phone the remaining 5%. youd know I'm on my phone when my use of emojis DRAMATICALLY increases.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I use my phone. One time I was in the middle of an argument with someone here, and used some emojis. And they were like: "Oh you use your iPhone to GaG, good to know!" He gave away my 'secret'!

    0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of the time on my phone, 10% on the computer. Computer only on weekends though.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I use Gag on my phone a lot. I like using the emoji's ahah but when I'm on my laptop, it's more likely that I'll be using gifs 😬

    0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend took over my phone so i was on my laptop until i got paid today😂😂
    Now ima use my phone.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I would say about 50/50. If I am at work and on GAG I am on my phone or my Kindle. Most of the time when I am at home, unless I am lying in bed, I am on my laptop.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Its usually my computer. Dont think my phone has enough storage for the app

    0|0
    0|0
  • I use both but lately it's been more phone than laptop.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I use both but I am more on my PC

    0|0
    0|0
  • Phone 100%

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually on my phone

    0|0
    0|0
  • I use a different device
    I got tired of the phone.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I only use my old PC.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I like gagging on my iPod. It's easier to read.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I only go on my phone.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Phone when I am out, tablet when I am in

    0|0
    0|0
  • I am usually on my laptop.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Always on my phone or iPad

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...