Which users do you miss on GAG? Any old users no longer on here?

Those good old gagers that used to amuse you but whose accounts are inactive?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• People come and go all the time. Thats all it is.

What Girls Said 6

• jack.
    ...
    ...

• I used to miss Yazan_AA but now we talk through so no one else ATM.

• i miss seeing the opinions of kheserthorpe. very insightful guy.

• I sort of miss one certain person. But they are gone, so I'd rather not share much about it.

• I don't see illusive man around as much anymore

• I'm sorry girl but you seriously need to get a life and so does anyone else who comes here and can actively participate and name random strangers that they miss.

• Or you're just too closed minded to accept the fact that you can bond with someone over the internet.
      You can argue that if you never meet someone in person you'll never trutly know who they are, but the thing is people can always put up a front in person as well.
      In my community there are some well known young adults now that were great students during the day, super nice but on their off time they were gang banging...

• It wasn't a rant, I simply responded to your insult. Not everyone who says something you don't like is a troll, love.

• You are clearly butt-hurt and defensive because you got called out on how silly it looks that you miss strangers online who didn't give enough of a f*ck about you to keep in touch. Instead of lashing out on me, you should keep it real with yourself about how unhealthy and unwise it is to be getting attached to gagers who don't even know your name or didn't even care enough to treat you like a legitimate friend and not a time filler from the internet. Don't hate the messenger.