Enough with these lame "rate me!!! honestly am I pretty?" questions! ?

Im getting so annoyed of this. maybe if you really are just decent looking and really are just a little self consious, okay. but if you have 10 pounds of makeup on, chose the best lighting and edited the shit out of your pictures, you need to stop. or if its someone catfishing. WHAT are you getting out of this? if its not you and your asking anonymously, HOW does that benefit you? smh

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't irritate me, except for the fact that every time, ugly or not, you'll receive compliments.

• yup. when someone is ugly, you're a jerk if you say "yup. your ugly" so whats the point of people even asking when they know damn well everyone will be nice about it or else everyone else will downvote them

• Not everyone is nice about it lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally get what you are saying but 1 or 2 people actually are really self conscious and have some major problems cause I've talked to some. However many, have nothing wrong so I dont know where this all stems from and guess the remaining percentages are just like you said "Cat fishing"

• yeah i know thats why i said if someone really is just decent looking and feels a little self consious, then okay. i get it. and yeah it makes no sense.

What Guys Said 3

• Quick ego boost.

• I'm not really that bothered by it. I usually just skip those questions.

I've noticed that the people asking those things are usually relatively attractive, so I don't really get it, but it's not particularly annoying or anything.

• People have the right to do what they want. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean people should stop. I don't like those type of questions but I don't make a big deal out of it.

• well good for you? i dont really know what to even say to that. im happy that you don't make a big deal i guess? thats nice.

What Girls Said 7

• THANK YOU!!! It's very annoying for people who are so insecure, that they need affirmations from complete strangers in order to feel good about themselves. It's not healthy mentally to need people to constantly tell you you're pretty.

• I just blocked them! I feel happier now!

• Just block the category. You won't see them unless they choose the wrong category while submitting the post.

• They'll never stop, these questions are too strong to defeat.

• I might have posted one if I didn t have already my pic on displaym
    Justbout of curiosity to see what people think of me.
    Yes I d like to know why not?

• Hehe, I put a picture of my donkey up and did that.
    It benefitted me:
    A. I got compliments on my adorable little baby donkey
    B. I was bored
    C. I am a proud owner and enjoyed the compliments : )

What is catfishing?

• oh wow haha, and catfishing is when someone tries to pass themselves off as someone else. for example putting a picture of an actress and saying thats you

• Oh, haha. Yeah, I did not pretend like the donkey was me. He's cute, but I have my dignity.

Actually, the story behind it was that I almost was one of the "How do I look" people. That was how I talked myself out of it. I think putting the little guy up made me happier than if people actually rated my appearance lol. Until it was removed for being nonsense XD.

• Attention and self justification mainly.