Do you like the notifications you get if the "Asker" likes your opinion?

Honestly, I think it's really annoying. I only want to get notifications for answers to my questions or mentions. (Not including the other notification button thing)

• Yes, I like it
  • No, I don't like it
  • I'm indifferent

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if they like it, only if they reply lmao

• Exaaaaactly lmao. I'm always like yaaaas someone replied & then I'm like gosh dangit it's just a like 😪

• Yeah! I'm like "who the fuck cares?" 😂
      Thank for MHO! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Drives me nuts. It only goes away if you click on it and it's a whole fraction of a second I won't get back.

• Haha exactly! But you can turn it off in settings! I just found that out from asking this lol

What Guys Said 19

• I'm like you on this young Lady it's all fine and well to be up voted and all but I really don't need a Notification about it I will know when I go back to view comments on my answer

• I just found out you can turn it off in settings, hooray!!!

• Yup it's just for saying adios to asker/myTake upvote notifications

• That's what I'm screaming !! Thanks for the heads up young Lady. Got to take me a stroll through settings

• I hate that notification with a passion!! It's so useless, I have to click on the question just to get rid of it lol... you can turn it off in your settings by the way :P

• Ideally, that particular notification should go away when you click on the notification bell. You shouldn't have to actually go to the question to clear it.

• Yes I agree. Also, I wish you could "MHO" someone who replies to someone else in a thread. Like they didn't reply to your question directly, they replied to someone elses reply to my question if that makes sense lol

• I do, they started some months ago. You can disable them though, just go to Settings and then unmark the box "Receive 'Asker/MyTake owner Upvoted' Notifications".

• I don't mind it but for anyone that does not like it they should just turn it off.

• I do like the notification. When I received a notifications that the asker likes my opinion, at least I know that they read it.

• It doesn't bother me, sometimes I like it

• the only reason I dislike it, is because I get it so often and it floods my feed. I guess people like what I have to say here on GaG! ;-)

#FirstWorldProblem

• Haha I am so glad I found this. I was gonna ask a similar question. I will look for the setting! Thanks Dude

• I HATE it. I don't need the extra notification. I'd rather just get notifications for comments or mentions. If i was that curious to see whether or not the asker upvoted my opinion, I'd go back to my opinions and read through them.

• Yeah I turned that off weeks ago.

• I wasn't active much weeks ago so I didn't hear about this fine feature 😞

• I like it: nice to know my comments are being appreciated.

• Yea, rather not get them, I agree with you.

• I don't really get bothered by it.

• I dont really care about them. I'm pretty sure there's an option to turn them off

• You can turn them off, I did. I don't need them.

• no i had like 99 notifications on my other account daily and half of them were that liking shit

• You can turn it off in the settings if you want :)

• Are you serious? 😱

• OMG that would drive me crazy! Do you not ask many questions or why don't you get notifications?

• I rarely ask questions, usually I just answer. And I always make it show just poll questions, they are easier to answer, and a lot of the time I just answer the polls

What Girls Said 11