Do you like the notifications you get if the "Asker" likes your opinion?

Honestly, I think it's really annoying. I only want to get notifications for answers to my questions or mentions. (Not including the other notification button thing)

• Yes, I like it
    31% (9)24% (9)27% (18)Vote
  • No, I don't like it
    41% (12)41% (15)41% (27)Vote
  • I'm indifferent
    28% (8)35% (13)32% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if they like it, only if they reply lmao

1|0
    0|0
    • Exaaaaactly lmao. I'm always like yaaaas someone replied & then I'm like gosh dangit it's just a like 😪

• Yeah! I'm like "who the fuck cares?" 😂
      Thank for MHO! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Drives me nuts. It only goes away if you click on it and it's a whole fraction of a second I won't get back.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha exactly! But you can turn it off in settings! I just found that out from asking this lol

What Guys Said 19

• I'm like you on this young Lady it's all fine and well to be up voted and all but I really don't need a Notification about it I will know when I go back to view comments on my answer

0|0
    0|0
    • I just found out you can turn it off in settings, hooray!!!

• Show All
    • Yup it's just for saying adios to asker/myTake upvote notifications

• That's what I'm screaming !! Thanks for the heads up young Lady. Got to take me a stroll through settings

• I hate that notification with a passion!! It's so useless, I have to click on the question just to get rid of it lol... you can turn it off in your settings by the way :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideally, that particular notification should go away when you click on the notification bell. You shouldn't have to actually go to the question to clear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I agree. Also, I wish you could "MHO" someone who replies to someone else in a thread. Like they didn't reply to your question directly, they replied to someone elses reply to my question if that makes sense lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, they started some months ago. You can disable them though, just go to Settings and then unmark the box "Receive 'Asker/MyTake owner Upvoted' Notifications".

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it but for anyone that does not like it they should just turn it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like the notification. When I received a notifications that the asker likes my opinion, at least I know that they read it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me, sometimes I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • the only reason I dislike it, is because I get it so often and it floods my feed. I guess people like what I have to say here on GaG! ;-)

#FirstWorldProblem

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I am so glad I found this. I was gonna ask a similar question. I will look for the setting! Thanks Dude

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE it. I don't need the extra notification. I'd rather just get notifications for comments or mentions. If i was that curious to see whether or not the asker upvoted my opinion, I'd go back to my opinions and read through them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I turned that off weeks ago.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't active much weeks ago so I didn't hear about this fine feature 😞

• I like it: nice to know my comments are being appreciated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, rather not get them, I agree with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really get bothered by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really care about them. I'm pretty sure there's an option to turn them off

0|0
    0|0
  • You can turn them off, I did. I don't need them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i had like 99 notifications on my other account daily and half of them were that liking shit

0|0
    0|0
  • You can turn it off in the settings if you want :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you serious? 😱

• Show All
    • OMG that would drive me crazy! Do you not ask many questions or why don't you get notifications?

• I rarely ask questions, usually I just answer. And I always make it show just poll questions, they are easier to answer, and a lot of the time I just answer the polls

What Girls Said 11