Do you hate "Who is prettier" and "Who has the prettiest face" Questions?

I know damn well when I see a question like this one of them is the asker. So when people pick a girl/guy (mostly girls) that is not the asker the asker will downvote them.

#stopcomparingwomen Thanks @justbanANNAz! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen questions where thy ask about the same two girls every time, I feel like they're gonna keep asking until she gets the most votes.
    I also saw one today where she was like "This fat girl said she's prettier than me" and you can tell she purposely chose an ugly picture of her to compare to. Like that's not fair._.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I just stopped looking at them most of the time. There are actually a number of question types I skip over... generally anything that seems like it's gonna start an argument like a gender war.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't answer them. I'm happy to rate or comment on someone's picture if it's a picture of them, but as soon as someone is asking me to do something like that to someone else's picture, it just feels creepy to me. Like me and this other person discussing this girl (or sometimes a guy) and how they look. It's weird!

• Everyone's mad because the winner is always me. ❤

• I dont answer those questions, personally.

• I try to pick the one that I don't think is the OP to further intensify the insecurity.

• Yeah, I'm quite displeased by such stupid questions. And even worse when the girls you are supposed to choose from are both in the same pic, meaning they must be "friends".

• Nah, I like them except for that one that gets posted multiple times a day with the two blondes, one of which ALWAYS gets more votes, and the other of which has eyes that are too far apart (but otherwise she's pretty).

• Proper love them, actually. It allows me to be an edgelord and say nasty things.

• yes I am fed up with them I no longer answer them

• I hate most things.

But you are cool :)

• only if the girl/girls aren't pretty. then i feel cheated.

• it happens often with me too

• That one over there... :D

What Girls Said 13

• I don't get why people are so excited to ruin their friendships. "My friend and love each other SO MUCH which is why we want you guys to compare us!" Pfffft. No one is that stupid.

• Yep, those questions are pretty annoying.

• OMG YAAASSSS THANK YOU!
    THANK
    YOU.
    🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈 #stopcomparingwomen

• Yes I do! I can't cope! lol

• yeah it's rude and childish to rate people against each other like that. I'm not 11 years old so I ignore it.

• Yesss! Omg. That's so 4th grade.

• Yes I do! They're soo anooyingngng

• Yea I hate those questions. Especially because people need reassurance from a bunch of strangers and that's just pathetic

• One way to deal with those questions is to post this video on every one of them.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oofSnsGkops

• they're annoying
    luckily, i haven't seen them around much lately compared to before

• I hate those questions too they're annoying.

• Yes... Yes I do...

• Yes! Yes! Totally, 100% hate them!