Do you hate when you give an honest opinion on a question and the QA attacks you for it?

You gave your honest heart felt opinion and the QA decides to just attack you for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• This happens to me every so often. And I'm still a bitter asshole and will give you my honest opinion, no matter how much it hurts. I know in my family, we'd rather hurt you with the truth than comfort you with a lie.
    Other people: "Oh, don't worry. That perm totally looks good on you" - *person then turns around and silently mouths 'noooo'.
    My family: "wtf were you thinking? That shit does not suit your style at all. I know someone who can fix it".

Lots of people not only on this site, but in general I find do not like such blunt honesty.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah. like, i don't really hate it, but i find it really ridiculous that they ask the question in the 1st place when they know there's a chance that something they don't like will possibly be brought up. that's the 1 thing i hate about the people on this site overall (not all, but a lot) is that they get really defensive over any sort of criticism.

What Girls Said 14

• Depends on my mood. In other words, depends on what time of the month it is and how close my visitor is ;)

Sometimes it gets me riled up, sometimes i decide to troll the butthurt asker further have my own fun toying with them XD

By the way, with a pussy so hairy like that, shouldn't your username be in pink? Something is wrong with that pussy by the way.

• I hate it! And still, I won't apologize for my opinions.

• Yes I do! Haha But maybe they attack me bc i am too direct and blunt n too the point!

• I don't hate it but I find it weird. I feel like my opnion is my opinion and no one will change it. It is better to ignore an opinion one doesn't agree with rather than argue.

• Yes, there are a lot of men on here who throw a bitch fit because you have a differing opinion! I've been blocked a couple of times too for just having an opinion that doesn't match what they want me to say.

• Lol no it doesn't bother me. I find it funny that my answers can get under their skin like that. I'm blunt and call it like it is and many don't like that. Oh well.

• Meh, I guess. Makes it seem like they were only searching for one type of response which makes me think they're just an idiot.

It's like, fuck me? Cool, fuck you too.

• It's annoying. I don't even respond after.

• makes me laugh

• YAAAASSS I hate that so much bruh

• Yea that's because they are in their feelings lol

• I do, and this kind of behaviour is way more usual in the "how do I look" category than in any other. Bitches want to be rated but if you dare to tell them they're not as good-looking as they think they are, they're gonna say you're being jealous.

• So fucking annoying, I'm with you there. Most of them are catfishes anyways.

• @Kris85 High five!

• I don't hate it, but it can be a bit annoying. I have said harmless things before and got some down votes. Why? No idea. Well... I guess they probably disagreed with me, but I don't know why they would on certain responses.

• I don't hate it, I consider it a waste of my time and I move on. Probably will never interact with that user again.

What Guys Said 10

• Why should I water down my opinion just because it hurts their feelings

• That is the risk you take when you answer a question but I would look at it like this which is worse (1) Holding back or giving a false view or even not giving an opinion just for the sake of peace (2) Giving an honest opinion and getting attacked for it.
    Basically if you are courteous about it and behave with dignity then you have nothing to feel bad about, if the other person let themselves down that is their lookout.

• Fair number of trolls here who, I 
    think, post questions ONLY so that
    they can think of a way to attack
    you based on your answer, no
    matter WHAT you say...

• I don't hate it. I've learned to get a feel for the type of response the QA is looking for and I avoid answering questions where I know in advance that my advice will be ignored or attacked.

• Honesty is too harsh for some people...

With low self-esteem they feel they're being attacked with any and all criticism.

• Most of the time, it is because the answer wasn't delivered tactfully.

• Perhaps they just don't agree? Do you have examples?

• people never want the truth, they just want to be told what they want to hear

• Yes I hate that. If you didn't want people's opinions then don't ask the damn question

• a little bit but it's sometimes understandable for me.
    sometimes honest opinions hurts