Are we allowed to use sexually explicit diagrams when trying to explain how something works in the human anatomy?

For example, a diagram of a man's genitals with descriptions of different parts that better show the anatomy for the purpose of explaining something about them. Not actual human body parts, but illustrated pictures, similar to those found in health education books.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a diagram explaining the anatomy of the sexual reproductive system, yes, that is allowed.

Most Helpful Guy

• probably not, it will offend someone somehow

• That's what worries me. I want to post a Take that involves male anatomy, and negative side effects of certain masturbation techniques, but I worry that it would get taken down if I show a simple diagram of it.

• you could always jut try it and see what happens

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• i actually just asked administrators about this earlier this week. yes you can

• I should hope so. lol. People describe graphic sexual acts on here every day. If you can't show perfectly clinical and anatomically accurate body parts, then wth are any of us actually doing on this sight anyway? lol.

• I think so - I have definitely seen them used in questions and takes.

• Well if it's for education, sure why not. I mean, even kids have seen those in school.