Im not a very active user here but I dont want to lose XPER points for being inactive?

Not everyone is so free -.-
Whenever i do have exams, i dont think i can be online.
Advice please?

anyone here agrees that the ways of losing XPER here are unfair? Seriously, unfollowed by someone... inactive for few days... etc

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Xper points are a system to encourage activity so I am not surprised you can lose some by inactivity but as someone else said log in once a week while you are busy and you will be fine. No one unfollows because you are not active - Your total will stay steady until you have more free time. I have taken many breaks but often log on for five minutes in the morning just to check for notifications.

What Girls Said 1

• advice for what? Well first off wow! I feel like ur attack me! And just login in the morning and sign off!

What Guys Said 3

• Just have to log in at least once a week. Better if you can make it daily. You will keep earning Xper points.

• who gives a shit. please dont tell me you want that ridiculous t shirt

• Use your phone to log in when you have a few spare minutes. All you need to do is log in.