If GAG started charging a monthly fee would you pay it and stay here?

• The day they do that is the day I say goodbye GAG!
  • If they charged a small monthly fee I would stay but if it was anything too big I would leave.
  • I would stay and pay a monthly fee no matter how much it was.

Most Helpful Girl

• nah i definitely wouldn't stay. they'd lose a MASSIVE amount of members if they did that, so I'm almost 100% certain it'll never happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would leave if they started charging a monthly fee.

What Girls Said 4

• The day GAG starts charging a fee I'm out of here.

• I will leave

• Na I wouldn't

• I would leave Gag, that's for sure. I will leave immediatly without even thinking twice.

What Guys Said 15

• I enjoy Gag but not if I had to pay for it.
    MAYBE, if they split the site to create a space just for us older people.. THEN I MIGHT consider it.

• As stated in a previous question a couple of moments ago, I feel a certain loyalty to GaG so I would go option C but it wouldn't be the same everyone would leave.

• No I would. In fact I would rejoice that I finally have a rock solid reason to leave. GAG's been consuming my time a lot.

• I'm here as a "volunteer". I don't expect to get paid anything for being a volunteer, but by the same token, I don't expect to pay for the privilege either!

• GAG is already boring as it is right now and if they start charging fees, about 80% of the active users will probably just leave

• Yes, I agree that it would be about that much that would leave which would make it totally boring for the ones that were left. It would be the end of GAG if they did that.

• Hell no...

• No I couldn't. I'd just talk to the people I know here via other means (email, what'sapp etc.).

• Probably but I'd want it ad free for a fee

• Yeah I was thinking of asking a question about the ads. Would you rather pay a small monthly fee and have no ads or put up with ads and use this site for free.

• Exactly and a partner at the time may see history and think I'd been trying to hook up with one of them! Then I'd have to come on here and ask help what do I do...

• Yes, very true.

• I'd be #Outro !

#PeaceOut

• id make a new website

• so long good bye xD

• Yeah I don't think many people would stay.

• This site is for teens and older to come and talk about questions about life, insecurities... this site needs to stay free, they'd lose a LOT of people

• Yes, if it did not it would be the end of GAG.

• I wouldn't mind spending money. But if 90% of the user base is leaving what's the point yea.

• GAG pays me. I don't pay GAG.

• Nope, sayonara.

• Nope, I'm outta here if that ever happens.