Who else hates long descriptions?

I mean like anywhere, not just the GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont mind them if they draw me in. if they ramble on and on i get bored easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• On gag I have a general rule. If the description is written by an anonymous and is long, I avoid it. If it's long but written by a user who's avatar I can see, then I'll bother only if no one else has answered.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the time of day. There are points in the day where I don't mind reading lengthy things, and there are points in the day where I just want to deal with things that don't require much thought.

• I like it on reddit if it's well written.

• I do that I might as well a rant on a mytake!

• I do not mind them if they keep my interest.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends - If something needs a long description it is okay but if something simple is getting beaten to death, my attention will drift.

• Yes, mainly when they're written as one giant wall of words instead of being separated into paragraphs.

• Depends on my mood and the subject matter. Usually I prefer the tldr version

• I never bother reading them unless it's a friends post