If you do 2 my takes everyday, could they get promoted?

If you make good mytakes, but you make many of them, would all of them get promoted? Or they can promoted only one by user?
Could you get two mytakes promoted in one day?

Promote only one*

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, the rules/guidelines when it comes to myTakes and editors are all over the place tbh. i don't think anyone really has any idea of what kinds of things they choose to promote, and what they don't, as its all kind of all over the place

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if the admin who reviews them agrees that they are both very good and should be promoted, then they will be :)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see why not - If they are good enough they should be promoted but after a while you should get Editor and your Takes will be automatically promoted.

• Why go anonymous when this is going well and people could have checked out your my takes

• Because I don't want someone to know about me bragging about this lol
      I'm an editor so I don't need help to get them promoted. I just wanted to know if doing many is worth it

• Didn't seem like bragging to me

What Girls Said 1

• If it relates to people than it works.