How has your GaG experience been so far?

• I feel like I frequently get really good advice or opinions that I can use and apply to my life
  • I feel like the advice or opinions are useful on occasion, but more 50/50 hit or miss
  • I feel like the advice and opinions I get are pretty useless, and I don't find them helpful
  • I've experienced too much trolling, hate, bad information or its a waste of my time and am considering leaving GaG

Most Helpful Guy

• You get out of it what you put in. If you are unknown on the site, not that many people will pay attention to your post. If you engage a lot, then the people will respond more, and some of them will actually WANT to help you, as a friend.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel I need an option E - I very rarely ask personal questions here but on the other hand the sense of involvement and community I got off GaG has been incredible. Yes there has been a few bad moments but that has been only 1 or 2% of the time, on the whole it has been a very positive experience for me. I won't go into details but the last few years have been pretty tough for me and GaG provided a very welcome distraction to what was going on. Now I am coming out the other side I feel a certain affection and loyalty to GaG along with its users.

What Girls Said 2

• I rarely ask questions about my life. When I did, the advice was helpful.

• Good enough for me :)