How long does it take you to get 7000 xper point? Or to get to the next level on gag?

I am curious?

Most Helpful Guy

• TOO FUCKING LONG! I DON'T CARE ABOUT LEVELS I JUST A FUCKING AMAZON CARD DAMMIT.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 7400 something, took me around 3 months ( I started being really active in the beginning of September)

What Guys Said 12

• That really depends on the amount of time you invest in this site, and how well you utilize said time. You can get a lot of points mostly by either posting on Feed Questions, No Opinions questions, or making myTakes that are good enough to be featured. If you also ask questions that helps too.

• It usually takes me about 4-5 months to get that XPer stacked high enough to get an Amazon gift card! :-D

• It changes - If I am very active about a month and if I am taking breaks 3 or 4 months

• I became a guru in less than two months, but stopped caring afterwards and not as active as I was before, but it was definitely much easier then than now

• I know it use to be like 5k now its 7k n the point could be for sharing a question.

• At the rate I'm going, about 358 years! LOL! :-o

• I don't know, takes me forever lol

• I think somewhere 6 months, if you write daily.
    I registered on August i think... maybe end of July and have 4993. lol.

You have to suffer like crazy to get the guru one.

• It took me a year to get to Guru.

• wow! It I amost to guru maybe next week! I been on here for a year! lol

• About 2 mos if you are on here each day

• It took me a long time.
    I'm not sure how long but it was long

• I've been on here since April and all I have is 3771

• Oh u are never on here?

• Well for a period of time i'll be on here everyday, then I take a break and i'll come back and do it again. Generally i think im on here a lot. I only earn like 32 points a day tho. probably less

• Oh I use to never comment just read around last year hahah! So yeah!

• Depends how active i am I haven't been very active as I used to so it has taken be a long time.

What Girls Said 11

• I would say it depends how often you use the site. A person using the website 8 hours a day for 5 weeks would get there pretty quickly, whereas someone who uses the site maybe 2 hours a day for 5 weeks would be considerably slower :P

• Depends on how hard you work at it. I joined gag in February of this year and i'm going to be a guru either before this month is over or in December. Some of the time I tried hard most of the time I didn't.

I think to get 7k points It either took me 3 or 5 months. Though recently it's taken me to get 8k points in 2 months. It's all about knowing which things gives you more points. Plus on what will make a lot of people come.

• That all depends on how active you are! You could get to a new level in a week or a month or a year, etc...

• Depends on how active you are and what level you're on. Some levels take a shorter time you reach, others not so much.

• I think it depends on how active you are - lol probably 3 months at your level 😜👍

• Took me 10 months

• It took me 5-6 months last time

• Like a month maybe?

• It would depend on how often you came on & how many questions or comments you posted.

• Forever, lol.
    I'm not very active.

• Lol it took me just a little under a year