Anyone else enjoy surfing Gag at 'off' hours?

Most of the trolls are based in the US. At hours when they are asleep under their bridges, we mostly have Aussies, South Asians, and Europeans on Gag, and they are so... enlightened, enlightening, engaging... open minded... it may not be 1690 but there still are witchburners in the US, ...
and also witches!!! We call them feminists today.

I sign on to Gag at these times more and more; since I'm usually in China it doesn't make me stay up too late.

Most Helpful Girl

• i've been on GaG a variety of hours except between 2am-8am PST
    perhaps the magical troll free hour is when i'm sleeping but i'm too sleepy to find out

• Yes, during that time the traffic drops off and it's mostly slightly older people, largely Aussies and south Asians and Europeans.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotta love it ;)
    Although there are plenty of nice people over in the states, it also happens to be where most of the trolls live :(

What Girls Said 12

• I find that trolls operate on a 24/7 schedule no matter what country they're in. I'm most active on here in the late evenings, maybe 8 or 9 pm to 12 am EST. There's still a lot of troll activity happening then, to be honest. It's late afternoon out west and early morning in the UK & Europe, so they're around.

If there's just one perfect, troll-free hour on GAG, I've yet to find out when that is.

• I am on at all kinds of different hours. I like the variety.

• Oh no, that's when GAG is super slow and boring.

• Slow because US people are asleep, but I really enjoy chatting with the Aussie girls.

• Nah, I've seen questions about who's here from Australia and nobody else really gets mentioned. I also tend to notice people so.

• Those are the frequent posters, there are a bunch that we don;t often hear from.

• I am an America and I am surfing at 4am in the morning! I am addicted!

• The trolls never sleep. And most trolls are Anon so how would you know where they're located...

• There is no such thing as off hour 😄

• It's US based, and that's only four time zones.. Outside those hours, traffic drops off, and it becomes mostly European, Australian, south Asian...

• Ofc, those trolls from Europe and USA. They need raw chilled in their asses.

• First of all let me just say I actually laughed out loud when I read there are witchs today and their called feminists, but I take offense to that no matter how funny it is. There are all kinds of feminists not just the ones that shame men or whatever... but to answer your question no I don't come on during off hours.

• These days most women AVOID the term feminist, BECAUSE it almost means 
      man hating witch to most people.
      A 100 years ago, feminism was about equality.
      Not now.

• Sorry, the font doesn't work on Gag.. I meant to say, to most women, 'feminist' today means man-hating witch today. Maybe not 100 years ago.. then it was legitimately about basic equality...
      but today, it's been perverted, and people mostly know it.

• I do it all the time.

• whats wrong with being a feminist and standing up for women rights?

• Feminists today stand only for supremacy, colonial wars, climbing their corporate ladder. They couldn't care less about other women or their problems. That's just PR.

• Uhmmm I think feminism is very common in Europe especially northern and central Europe.. I'm curious why you call them "witches" ?

• The trolls are always wTching

What Guys Said 4

• There are trolls from all around the world , but yes there are many here in the states.

• I'm European and I wouldn't describe myself as enlightened, enlightening, engaging but I am open minded.

• i thought it was 1690 BC in murika

• Hahahaha! I may go to sleep in peace. ;)
    PS. I live in the US but I'm a foreign rapist.