How many people have you blocked on gag?

I have only blocked two people

0|0
24|42

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently just two people because they trolled all my questions.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Only recently started blocking people, so far I have 9 blocked. It actually feels great, I don't need their negativity and shit to ruin my time here.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 41

• I don't know. I seldom block anyone, and when I do I usually figure they got past whatever crazy stuff they were doing and unblock later. Right now I have zero blocked. Some have blocked me, usually I don't have the slightest idea why. Son;t even remember any contact on here with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three at this point, one because she kept asking me for advice but changing the story over and over. One because he was a total asshole/troll and I can't be bothered with his crap. and the latest one I have honestly never spoken to on here but her profile picture is so damn annoying and she posts some of the dumbest stuff imaginable I just don't want to see her any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I don't block people, even though I dislike some people in here, but in my opinion it's immature to block them. Unless they're messaging me all day talking shit, I won't block them just because I dislike them.

0|2
    0|0
  • Zero, but there are some real nutcases on GAG (as in real life). I don't know, I just don't see a compelling advantage to blocking people. I've considered blocking "anonymous" but sometimes people who are in dire need choose to post that way.

0|0
    0|1
  • 4 in the almost 3 years since i've joined

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 1 guy, so far. It takes a certain kind of obnoxious before I'll block someone.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't have anyone who actually ABUSES me or tries to sex me up on here, so I don't have anyone to block. I don't block people if they disagree or have a different opinion. I let people say whatever they want to say, I simply reserve the right to converse back with them about it and give them that same right

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually block catfishes, but for the most part, I only block back the people who I found blocks me?

0|0
    0|1
  • I haven't blocked anyone, I've trolled some of the trolls enough that they've blocked me in response though

0|0
    0|1
  • Easily less than 5; I only block people who spam my inbox or have intense hatred towards me (which both are extremely rare!)

0|0
    0|1
  • Why would I block any people I'm not a dick.

0|0
    0|1
  • Just one and its because they blocked me first

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero, nada, zilch, ling

1|0
    0|1
  • 14 precisely, either because they were rude or I blocked them because I know that I couldn't not resist the temptation to comment on everything they say

0|0
    0|1
  • None, I don't even block the ones who block me. If they can't handle a simple disagreement that's their problem.

0|0
    0|1
  • Blocked three spamming trolls

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexists and racists i call out block me all the time cuz i take them out of their special snowflake world. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • About 5 or so

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 2 and one was a very very crazy Indian girl. Wow. Over the top crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • currently only 1. but well deserved

1|0
    0|1
  • I dont cawk block

0|0
    0|0
  • I think zero people

0|0
    0|1
  • At least sixteen

0|0
    0|0
  • 0, nobody gives me problems in here I find worth blocking

0|0
    0|0
  • Like two? Neither of which is @nathand

0|0
    0|0
  • Zillz zero

0|0
    0|1
  • None. I want to troll people I dislike.

0|1
    0|0
  • none, never had reason too, and cannot see i ever would

0|0
    0|1
  • 0. I have yet to get in any sort of argument with someone on here or have someone bother me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Zero people.

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• Just one, because that bitch blocked me first.

@Esplorare I salute you XD love you cheeky cunt Lol

Meh, blocking is for retards to be honest.. (Except for those having a bad catfish experience or those getting sexual harassed, or those receiveing unwanted pics, etc)

It's retarded when you block someone for losing an argument.

0|1
    0|1
  • Somewhere between 20-40. Ain't nobody got time for idiots.

1|3
    0|1
  • About 10 have me blocked and I have 0 blocked.

0|2
    0|0
  • 3 people i think and I been blocked by 1 his name is applefan! ):

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I don't plan to block either. I'll just ignore.

There was another user who kept trying to get blocked by me, but eventually gave up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked 6 users.

0|2
    0|1
  • Like 10. They are only people who have been incredibly rude to me because they either didn't like my opinion or I refused to send them nudes though. They're all guys lol..

0|0
    0|1
    • "They're all guys lol.."

reported for discrimination.

• Show All
    • jeese and lord mercy man... xD You dont know me very well if you think id actually report ya

• @Watermelonoma well, neva say neva ;D

• I've blocked several due to inappropriate messages. Never blocked someone in a discussion, though.

0|0
    0|1
  • I've been on a roll lately. Im up to 28. Ha!

I used to be a rare blocker, but recently it has become a freedom from douchebags button. ;)

0|1
    0|1
  • three people! just because i didn't want to see their weird questions anymore lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I've only blocked 3 but unblocked them since 2 I got over it. Then the other deleted their account.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4!!
    Because they really gave me the jeebies on here.

0|1
    0|1
  • 14 creepos

0|0
    0|1
  • a whopping zero, I don't typically block people.

0|1
    0|1
  • At the moment I have one guy on block.

0|1
    0|1
  • 7 People total.

0|0
    0|1
  • A lot. Dk how many tho

0|0
    0|1
  • like 3 people but nobody on here likes them anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Zeroooooo... 0 for now :)