Why are most gagers racist?

I just posted a question and this dudes come on me like"is that what you do in kenya or are you copying us westerners? "" we know you are poor like hell stop copying us! Why does gag have such people?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG first so sorry for you but people are like that every where

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. Also quite a few misogynists here.

What Girls Said 8

• Because people are like that everywhere.

• No only a few are.

• I haven't encountered many.

• Because obviously you ain't black or from africa

• Thank you

• You're very welcome!

• Are they? When? Where?

• Not most people on GAG are racist but some are. What can you expect it's the internet?

• In what way

• Umm, I don't think most gagers are racist.

• Because the worlds racist

What Guys Said 24

• "I just posted a question and this dudes come on me like"is that what you do in kenya or are you copying us westerners"

one person is not representative of the entire GaG community. from what i've seen in my 3 years on this site is that most of the members are not racist. sure some are but the vast majority are not

• There are some, I guess. Just as there are trolls and perves. Sadly, it takes all sorts of people to make a site like GAG.

• If you would see racist posts, don't hesitate to report them (as offensive). You can do that with the little flag.
    When moderators see racist posts, we hide them for the admin team to look into. And I can tell you, it hurts to see what some people write. So sorry you have to read that from time to time...
    I would not say that most of GAG is racist, the opposite is true. But unfortunately, there are exceptions and I can imagine they look for posts related to race or religion :o

• By 'Gagers' you mean 'people on the internet' and by people on the internet, just assholes in general.

• 0|1
  • regrettably that you have run into bigots, sadly they are every where.

By the same token there are good people every where as well

• I just hate running

• I don't know but if they are, may god help us all xD

• cos people have a right to be racist... duuh,.

• Most of the world is racist so...

• I can't raise my eyebrow high enough.

• you used one comment to support your initial claim. Can we have more evidence? one person doesn't make up the whole site

• You think small bro... This claim is true whether i have one evidence or plenty.. Trust some gagers just aren't right

• some. I agree. but you can't just throw out a blanket statement and not be willing to back it up

• a few are but it is the internet that is expected

• Well, I can say for sure that I'm never racist.

• Why do you say that?

• I don't think most gagers are racist

• And that was very racist right.

• I am Ethiopian and I haven't noticed any racism here.

• I don't feel that way about gagers.

• I see a decent amount of all hate. I spray them down with cabbage air freshener and that helps keep them away.

• Right wing bible thumpers are all over this website. As well as nerdy kids that get/got bullied by black kids.

• same reason blm people are all racist.

• Because most Gaggers are from the U. S and they're white ;D

• They'll say they aren't, but most are. Just ask them what their racial preference is. That'll let you know who's who.