If you had the chance, would you ban someone from gag for eternity?

Post an opinion and see if people would ban you. Down votes=yes. Up vote=no. Since askers can't be down voted... I shall rule gag forever... muahhahaa.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• 4|5
  • that guy who ALWAYS asks stupid questions about women and has a pic of some little boy on his profile. i forgot his name =/

• I wouldn't ban anyone without a legit reason.

• Um.. yes. Quite a few people.

• There's only one person that I want banned from this site and I can't mention them, I can't even just put their name without the @ sign because apparently if I so my account will be deleted, and since that a**hole blocked me after she was racist towards me, called me out of my name, cursed me out in a comment and a horrible message that GAG did absolutely nothing about I can't downvote her either 😠

• But if she's reading this she know who she is and this site is petty as hell 😒

• Awww, I see your reasoning behind asking this question now. :P Smart guy.

• wow... I don't think i would! I can't!

• No, i'm not mean enough to ban someone from the most arousing and intellectual website of all time. Nobody deserves such a cruel punishment.

• Eh, not really. Unless someone annoyed me enough.

• Nope, I won't ban anyone :PP
    Will someone ban me? 💔

• Lol fuck yea, would someone ban me?

• Lmao. For shits and giggles... Sure. 😂

• I knew of 2 guys fortunately they are both gone now.

• Not really. Even the few I've blocked I don't care if they're still here.

• Am I allowed to mention him? There's only one person I would ban. He is very rude and attacks everyone's opinions.

He is good looking, but his personality sucks. Too damn serious all of the time

• There are people I'd like to ban for their own mental health's sake.

What Guys Said 18

• 5|1
  • If I had the chance? for eternity? I would consider doing that but I should have a strong reason for doing this.

• *down votes asker*
    nah I ain't got much of a problem with anyone

• Oh yes I would, already got someone in mind for that >:D

• yes just 30 or so

• This should be interesting. 😈

• Yeah there are a couple people

• urgh I'm a little bit late to the party...

there are definitely some I would ban lol. I'm sure some would love to get rid of me too :P

• who would ban me
    inb4 everyone

• I`m the prince of G@G and all of you are pathetic losers
    mohahahahaha

• Maybe I should get banned for my own good. I'm trying to cut down on gag lol.

• Is this like the purge? If u participate, can u get banned?

• Would ban @justbanannaz because she's an Australian. Just saying... ;)

• But you're Australian? Lol

• WHAT? WHYYY LOL. what did i do? 😂
      dw ill up vote u! at least it's good to know people care about my presence haha :P

• Aha I was only just stirring. You're one of the good ones on this site dw :) have a good day people :P

• Personally, I would just peruse the forum and ban everyone that's just on here to insult and troll, and keep the people that actually answer questions because they're decent human beings. That's just me though.

• Nope, I accept everyone for what they are and what they do.
    Unless you are a troll. Fuck off.

• Yes
    Trumpet player for life or something

I think she's a catfish to be honest, and if ages not she's weird... She basicalltly auctions her body off and teases men on here. She is seductive to everyone and rumors say she has cyber sex on here

To be honest forget rumors we have done it... I thought I was the only guy she did it with.. nah she has a whole inbox of seductive text to boys and men of any age...

She needs to be banned for this sorry for saying this but it's true

• Uhh, no? This is just some dumb site I use to kill time. I don't care enough to even try and get to know other users let alone want to ban any of them

• HELL YES!!!