What was one of the most ridiculous MyTake you read on GaG?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The one that listed a 100 reasons why not to commit suicide... It listed things like "chocolate" . I am sure someone who wanted to end their life would not appreciate hearing that.

I thought it was so disrespectful towards those who suffer from depression.

• Thank you for the MHO 💐💚

What Guys Said 10

• The ones that are written by bitter males and females. LMAO

• in my opinion, all of the MyTakes are a bit strange. This seems like it's supposed to be a Q&A site. It makes sense to have a 'mytake' to a common question, but they aren't typically written for that purpose.

• 1|0
  • This one dude was bitchin and whiny about dating lol

• I've read only a single mytake and that one has been
    "Things you didn't know about vaginas"

so that has also to be the most ridiculous one ;)

• Something by IamNuts, lol that was very funny

• Anything posted by the woman that posts like this "u dont know me (insert 5000x emoticons). Lawd have mercy on me soul reading her shite.

• @AnOrdinaryGirl45 where is your opinion, what's the worst MyTake you've read?

• It wasn't a mytake that was bad, just the comment in one of them. He replied to every comment on the mytake saying "no one would love him" The mytake was titled "Celebrating being average".

And the one missnowehere was referring to.

• Bless his cotton socks, he needs a woman in his life to make him sandwiches.

• Fat is not curvy *smh* there was like 4 mytakes on the subject all promoted unfortunately

• Any of this alpha male bullshit

• The one about HIV where the take owner goes on to spray completely conflicting sentiment to the one she carried in a previous question of hers. She's also a conceited rude little bitch who wants putting in a canvas bag with a few weights, bricks will do, and then getting chucked in the sea.

• WTF haha. Madness.

• On second thought Davey Jones' locker might be too good for her, so replace "sea" with deep pit of human fecal matter.

What Girls Said 7