On a scale from 1-10 how helpful would you say you are to this site?

I'll admit I've gotten into multiple tiffs with quite a few members and I also like to joke around every now and again but regardless of that I always do my best to help others on this site and that will always be my main priority so I'd give myself an 8 for my mistakes instead of a 10.

What about you and make sure to say why. Add or deduct any points to any positive or negative traits you have and be honest!

• 1-2 yeah I like to stir the pot i'm a major troll 😈
  • 3-4 meh I might help someone every once in a while 😒
  • 5-6 i try my best to help but im not the best at giving advice 😶
  • 7-8 giving advice comes naturally and helping others puts a smile on my face :)
  • 9-10 I'm so good i should get paid for this! 💲
  • I don't give advice I seek it! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to give advice where I can, but not sure how helpful it is. I try to go beyond the typical short answers and help the person. Perhaps I go to far! Not sure how helpful I am being, regardless, If I can help one person, it is worth it to me!

Most Helpful Girl

• A perfect 10. Every single one of my opinions on this site has taken meticulous work and time and serious thought.

• Thank you we need more people like you on the site. It really kills me when people only write nothing more than a sentence just to collect xper points and not to help someone or actually fully explain their opinion 👍

• Oh yeah, defs. Just doing a nice service for my fellow gag community. LOL

• lol thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 13

• I give myself a 9, my track record speaks for itself. :-D

• I'm probably in a 7 to 8 range. I try my best to give advice and actually do enjoy it. I don't have life experience for every situation, but I think I help people out for the most part.

• I'm super good most of the time unless people ask stupid questions.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

• I was waiting for you to show up but I just imagined you leaving a funny gif

• I would say I am 8 out 10 as far as being helpful to this site is concerned. I am confident about that.

• Definitely 3-4. I'll occasionally give advice, some of it actually good, but most times I'm hear to fuck with people and troll stupid questions.

• Depends on my mood. Being helpful requires a lot more effort. I'm usually only on here a few minutes at a time and a long detailed answer is not always in the cards. Plus I'm a natural smart-ass and can't resist that urge on a lot of these questions.

• I'm a smartass as well but I guess the only difference between the two of us is the fact that I basically live on this site

• Some days an absolute 0, others a solid 8

• I am in the same boat or vote or whatever it is that helps people sleep at night. Put IT IN THE BAG I SAID PUT IT IN. See how unhelpful that was ^_^ (Y) gives a phony smelly thumbs up.

• Lmfao I'm so confused if you say unhelpful things then how are you helping them sleep at night? xD

• I tell them what they wanna hear lol

• Anywhere from a 1 to a 10.

• Less than or equal to zero.

• 5-6 I try my best to help but I'm not the best at giving advice.

• Definitely a 2-3. I'm in the top 10% in helpful people.

• If you're in the top 10% you might want to change your answer. The way I ranked it/my scale is 1 is lowest and 10 is the highest.

• No, I know. THe most helpful people on this site r very rarely 10's xD everyone is sarcastic all the time

What Girls Said 13

• I make a genuine effort like 10% of the time. Most of the time I just give my point of view rather than an answer. And even when I DO give an answer, most of those times it comes off as aggressive due to my word choice and it's probably not very helpful.

And sure, I could use different words, but I write how I speak.

• I would say a 8 given advice comes naturally to me. Since I am always helping others in their life. What a great question. 😊

• I'm going to say a 3-4 because I feel like I'm usually hit or miss on a lot of things. I wish I could help more though!

• Like I said to a question similar to this a week ago. I have the ability to help people, but I just have trouble putting it into words.

• Maybe like a 5, haha. I usually do try to be helpful, but I'm never really sure if I'm contributing anything of value. >.>

• i voted 5-66... i try my best

• Def 7-8 I think

• Probably about a 7. I'd like think of myself as more of an encouragement type.

• Probably 5 😊

• I'm somewhere in the middle. Some times I can be to honest with my opinions.

• I try my best so 5-6

• 5-6 I think. I don't always give the best answers.