Older men remember when you thought girls were magical when the Spice Girls came out?

Back in my day watching the spice girls videos I used to believe women were special. Ah to be young and elusional again. I thought women were such elegant creatures of beauty and femininity because of the Spice Girls.

Early 90s... yeah.

2015... Aeon is now 30.

I see women for what they are now and not how I think they should be. Hypergamous creatures that hold no loyalty to anyone no matter how alpha you think you are. They manipulate their looks and body language because of evolutionary design which allows them to control men and society.

The soul of a real woman. The beast that will bring down a society unless controlled.

I can never turn back now. I see life, women and reality for the brutal science it is. I must go forth into the darkness called society. I must not be defeated by female and her army of MANginas.

For I have returned a new man... I AM AEON FLUX!

What Girls Said 1

• is this the beginning of a sexist superhero comic

because even tho i hate sexism, this is hilarious

What Guys Said 1

• damn I can feel the hate slipping out through my cracked phone screen