GaGers, Are you honest when you rate?

Personally if I have nothing nice to say, I don't say anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• When the person is actually ok looking then yes

But if they aren't... They know they aren't... Why would the post something like that when they know they aren't that good looking

It's because someone told them or teased them about it so I might lie and tell them they're beautiful because why put them down they're already down then I might comment telling them it's what on the inside that counts... Now that's true.. looks can be deceiving... Notice the single people would make the best of boyfriends and girlfriends

That's true. So lie if you have to you never know what they're going to and a little lie could really cheer them up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm honest yes. If I don't like their look I just say they ain't my type.

What Guys Said 25

• Yes, and I can't remember ever getting an MHO on one of those questions, for that reason.
    If you want a high MHO percentage, just tell the person they are at least an 8, and you'll be there!

• If there's someone who looks down on themselves and are portrayed as unattractive, I point out the things that could be viewed as beautiful by other people. The person may not be attractive to me, but I think that there's always someone out there for everybody... If that makes sense?

I don't lie.. I just try to look for the good in people.

• If I happen to think the person is not that good looking I just don't answer the question.

• I stay away from rating because I believe a standard scale can't exist because everyone as different values for their numbers.

• I usual try to be pretty honest with people but more recently I have just been avoiding the "how do I look" questions.

• I'm like you, "f I have nothing nice to say, I don't say anything."

• I am the same way that you stated

• I don't really do the rating numbers thing. It's so shallow and isn't how I really see attractiveness.

• Yes, I am each and every time.

• I only rate if they ask to be honest. Otherwise i don't bother, there's no reason to bring someone down.

• yes. but I rarely give a number and if I do usually only on the ones I like, so same as you. if I don't like what I see I just don't say anything

• I am of the same opinion... if you don't have nothing nice to say, then why bother. It does not help the person!

• I never rate using numbers but I'm always honest in the answer I give. If the person is good looking I tell them. If not I let them know of what they can change.

• So, would that be more like clicking on a link that says something along the lines of, 'Be brutally honest and rate me. Am I good looking?'
    Out of curiosity I click on the link, have a look and hit the back button almost immediately?

• I give the same redundant answer; "You look good" regardless of who it is

• Yes, if they're ugly, I say they're ugly, and get down voted

• Yea, same with me. I never rate though, I will just say a compliment or something of that sort.

• I am honest yes

• This is why I don't believe rates I think a lot of people on here give others a false sense on confidence and I'm speaking from personal experience cause how people rate me

• I'm honest if I comment but if I feel they're not good looking or such, I usually don't comment.

• I'm honest when I rate and say something nice to someone. If I have nothing nice to say, I just click on another question. :D

• Yep as brutal as can be

• I don't usually rate, but I will often comment if I think the person is attractive.

• I think they all do because they did in my pic. I got 6 out of 10 :/ .

• I am, usually. Unless I spot a rate me post of someone unpleasant who "attacked" me before.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm honest.

I'm always half tempted to ask a rate me question about myself when I see one but then I think probably not lol Some of the rates people give are pretty low.

But I'm honest about my rates on others.

• I hate the number rating but I am honest. I don't say anything rude or an insult but I always let them know what to improve on.

• I don't like to rate. I would give advice if someone asked for it or if something was very off and I like to compliment nice features.

• Rate people?
    I don't rate people... If I stumble onto that sort of Q - I say if they're cute or not. And am honest.

• I just say your not my type!

• I agree. I don't like lying to people so I avoid doing so.

• I have no reason not to be. They ask for the honest truth, I'll give it.

• I basically copy-paste the same thing over and over.

• I sure hope so. I try to be as honest as possible. If any of the rates don't suit, I'll just answer.

• Same as you.

• i blocked "How do I look" topic
    but prior, i was always honest

• I'm either honest, or I don't rate.

• Everyone is beautiful in their own way🙂

• I am! And I would like other people were too