Who else hate it when these gag-system shitty people messages you?

Seriously man,,... these assholes messages the shit out of me... son of a bitch

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you select MHA for your questions?

1|0
    0|0
    • no but have once... still not stopped

• Show All
    • I only find that annoying, when they keep on reminding you that you haven't select MHO for all your question. Sometimes I just don't feel like it, esp if my question has very, very few answer and I don't feel like any of them were worth selecting it as MHO.

• @Vesuvius87 Exactly... Thats the point why the hell they dont understand it

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it's annoying!!! Because when you log in, you get that nice, warm, yellow circle on the top border that lets you know you have mail !!! =D You get happy, only to find out -- it's from the site's automated robot. :(

... starting to feel like my owner... I forget his name... that round-headed kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. I'm too lazy to choose MH most of the time so they just message me forever.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that you are a terrible person who has no scruples related to the rules.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've hardly experienced it, but I sure know nothing is ever fun about those sorts of things. 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I get it too and it's annoying. Just start giving out mhos after a day or two so they stop

0|0
    0|0