Do you have haters on this site?

Some of them you have never spoke to , block you because they can't handle someone thinking differently from you.
I mean how dare you !
And those who follow your questions and takes under an anonymous identity to pick fights.

If I have haters I'm doing something right !
So glad I have the ability to strike such an emotion out of people.
That shows how powerful I am.
:D

Tells myself ,
"Girl, you are too much !"
Well maybe I'm not because big personalities weren't made to be compressed.

• Yes
  • No
**can't handle you thinking differently from them.
(Correction )

Most Helpful Guy

• not many but there are definitely a few who basically see anything i post and troll it. love the few haters i have though, it means you're doing something right

Most Helpful Girl

• If I do, their presence was so trivial that I'm not even mildly mindful of their issue.

The truth about me is that unless I respect someone's opinion, presence, or collective mind: I sincerely don't give not one single fuq whether they dislike me or not. I don't find any value in being liked unless it's someone whom I respect, admire, and has genuinely captured a deeper interest and care within me. So if anyone here is hating on me or dislikes me, at the end of the day you are simply investing consideration into me that you will never receive in return.

• I am pretty sure you do have some, being outspoken has that effect when the other party cannot handle criticism well. :P

• @Mesonfielde Agreed! Not a very good use of energy.

• Thanks for mho

What Guys Said 23

• I voted B.
    I mean, I've had people disagree with me before. That makes sense since everbody is different. Usually I try and keep disagreements civil though and stop ad homonym arguments from taking over though.

However, I haven't noticed anyone who has blocked me before or anything like that. I don't know what it looks like even 😅

I wouldn't be surprised if I have a hater somewhere for whatever reason, but no one has made themselves known to me. So I guess at this point I have to vote "No."

• SOOO MANY I feel like!
    I'm really a nice person honestly.
    Unless they are bitchy, then I reciprocate :)

• Yeah some people have blocked me even if I haven't seen them or talkedto them before. It's just funny to think about cause I'm here to piss people off and it seems that I'm doing it right.

• I don't have any haters that I know about and I honestly couldn't care less if I did, I express my opinions and if people like them or not matters not one jot to me.

• I have people who have had me blocked ever since I first saw their name, I had never talked to them before as far as I know.

• Oh absolutely. I can name a few, but that's between me and them. There will always be someone hatin on you regardless of what you do; that's life

• yeah i do hate myself a lot trololol : )

• I think B - When I started I was a different kind of user maybe had a few arguments so I probably had a bit of hate but I have steered a different course in last couple of months and my time on GaG has been much more peaceful.

• Not that I'm aware of, it might not be true in all cases but if you get into regular conflict and have a long block list I don't think the blame rests solely with them. Just stay coooool man!

• Well I don't have many people blocked but a couple have blocked me especially when I gave them advice they didn't want to hear. It's like they posted to be agreed with not for actual help.

• I never like feeling attacked it puts me in at bad place so I defend myself whether it's here or real life.
      I have a short fuse for b. s and it's because I've been through so much

• I never really care what people think about me but it's my instinct to protect and defend.

• I'm not sure if I do or not.

• Plus, I like how you see the positives in having haters on here. People who have no haters probably don't have a fan base either, as they are most likely a bunch of boring head-nodders who agree with everything.

• Haters? that's a strong word.

• Thankfully I'm not that popular to have any haters.

• Yes @MissNowhere and @justbanANNAz , one down votes me but I still tag her to annoy, this little sweetheart. And the other one banned me.

• Maybe?
    There was a troll commenting random stuff on my opinions recently
    so maybe?

Not much of a bother though

• I definitely have some haters on GaG, #NoQuestion !

I'm not everyone's cup of tea. :-P

• I have a few people who blocked me for unknown reasons.
    There's also people who didn't block me but hold a grudge at me for having an opinion.

• I'm pretty sure I have a couple... but not that many. There's one guy who downvotes most of my opinion he sees and I got blocked by a couple... but that's it. but I don't care...

• It's what you get for putting your pooh bear costume on backwards.

• Nope I have none.

• First paragraph all the way! Lol! What a bunch of crybabies!

• I don't know. Let me see...
    Hater's... can you dislike my comment? thank you all.

• Yes, some people have blocked me without ever speaking to me.

• No. Everyone loves me, my MH% is above 75% and I ask lots of narcissistic questions to feed my ego.

What Girls Said 17

• I do not hate anyone, but apparently some users here think the Internet is very serious!!!
    😛

• I've been blocked a couple times, USUALLY it's by guys who send me a message asking for nudes (and rather then blocking them right away like a normal human being I feel the need to mess with them. Like one time I just said "Moo" to a guy over and over for a half hour.)

But sometimes it's by others who just don't really seem to get my thoughts on some subjects (though I stand by them.)

Everyone has haters though. If they say they don't, they're lying.

• I'm sure some people have it out for me. I've been in multiple tiffs but forgive and forget, right?
    But I'm not going to lie I am a hater of someone on here and i want them gone! They're obnoxious, racist, biggot, hypocrite that looks down upon everyone else that's so fony and wants to be kind and leave good advice one moment and a female dog the next.

I swear I am never the one to hold a grudge but when someone leaves a nasty message, and not to even mention the comment, like this she crossed the line... 😠
    "Enough of your disgusting, dramatic, hypocritical mouth on my post. Don't approach me with that entitled attitude then maybe we can have a discussion. But if you choose to be a nasty, stereotypical ghetto black bitch then you don't get sh*t from me. You're already average with f*cked up hair. At least try to have a more appealing personality, sweetie."

All of that because I stood up for the QA on a question because the opinion that she left was irrelevant and she was just being a smartass. And GAG did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL -_-

If she was really half the person she think she is she wouldn't have said that and certainly wouldn't have blocked me right after insulting and cursing me out. Yeah... She's really someone special 😒

• I have plenty. There are people who have blocked me and I'm like who the fuck are you? Oh well. 😂
    media.giphy.com/media/svMsIMsdqlyO4/giphy.gif

• Oh yes, I'm pretty sure I'm one of the most hated people here :/

• Oh My !!! I feel so sad every time I see people hate or insult just because they are disagree with your opnion.. its easy guys just ignore this opnion if you dont like it :)
    we are here for fun and making friends
    I accept any one I dont really care about your skin tone , your country or your religion
    if you are nice to me so you are my friend

• Yeah I probably do. Since I know 4 have blocked me so far.

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do lol

• yup. I've blocked most :D

• I have been blocked by a few people over never even spoken to before lol. And there's a girl that downvotes most of my answers. It's laughable.

• Yes and they follow me around!

• I tried to comment on someone's post and it said I was blocked! I had never even seen them on GaG before! I was and am confused haha.

• Lol that's how I usually find out I am blocked. It's like wth, o well I'll block u back

• I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

• I don't know if haters is the right word to describe it. I do have a few who disliked me enough to block me because I disagreed with them.

• Most likely yes.

• Heck yeah. I'm really traditional in a big way and people don't appreciate that