What was the most ridicules (insulting) name a Gagger has called you?

Beta Ordinary Girl
What was the most ridicules (insulting) name a Gagger has called you?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing springs to mind as a memorable insult but a couple of offensive remarks about my age during my time on GaG.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What does that even mean?

1|0
    0|0
    • And I'm pretty sure I've been called stupid a few times. I don't really recall. I kinda want to be called a silly bint though but I haven't pissed off the right people I suppose.

• Show All
    • lol thanks.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 8

• I just had this one girl spam on one of my posts that I'm stupid and block people because I can't compete with their arguments. She was pissed because I blocked a friend of hers on a post who was basically insulting my writing so she went on a total tyrade.

There was also a guy who made four different accounts calling me a drunk for making a post on cheap cocktail recipes. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't really been called anything to bad. Mostly just some trying to say I was unintelligent. Once I was called a stalker for replying to a comment fast on a question I had asked.

Though I will say the ones that really grind my gears. I was thinking the worst thing possible towards them. Though I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to get banned from gag. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmm... round apple or bigger apple or sweet baby apple.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh, the only thing I can think of was that I was told I get by on looks alone... as if I don't have any intelligence. At least the person thought I was good-looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue. Their presence was so worthless that they couldn't even be memorable.

1|0
    1|0
  • Like a week or so after I joined, a guy went apeshit on one of my questions. He called me fat and unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I can recall

1|0
    0|0
  • I was called closed minded person. .. I guess that was said as an insult

1|0
    0|0