Why are certain questions about other GAG members are removed but some aren't?

Does it matter who the GAG member is as to which get removed and which stay?

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw your question, and didn't see anything wrong with it. You just asked what happened to Girl Scout. And I didn't notice anything bad in the details.

• Yeah. I think it was just bad judgment by a mod to hide my question. It's okay. I'm not even upset anymore.

What Girls Said 8

• Typically, if the post is positive, the question of comment will stay. If you or someone else is bashing another user, though, then it will be removed. The site doesn't want members to be spoken about negatively.

• It was asking where someone went. Not a mean question right? I was bashing anyone.

• So it is still under review. They may not remove your post.

• The admins, but it's still misjudgement by a mod.

• if the question is antagonistic.. or if it has some stuff the user won't be comfortable with then they are removed..

• If it was a mean or hateful question (or post) about someone, then it's going to be deleted. If it wasn't, then whoever flagged it (moderator or user) and the admin who removed it misjudged.

• Mods misjudge quite a bit huh?

• Here's the description for the Nonsense reason, straight from the site FAQ:

Nonsense – Posts that are irrelevant to GirlsAskGuys, or posts that don’t contain enough details will be removed. If the post is so unrelated or pointless that it will annoy our members or if the entry does not have details at all for it to make sense, it will be removed.
      For example, “Why did the chicken cross the road?” "Help me with my homework!" or "Ask me anything!" will be removed.

Basically, if someone thinks it's clutter, then it's considered nonsense.

• Yeah well neither of those were nonsense to me. See I should be an admin. I wouldn't have removed your question.

• Well, after hearing about the "sweet question" that has been asked about me a month ago, I understand the need to delete them.

• Huh? What "sweet question"?

• Some anonymous guy asked a question about me and it was very disrespectful so I understand why they should be banned...

• Oh yeah of course.

• If its a nice question about a gager they keep it! But if your attacking people they kick u out!

• Nope. This question was a good question and it was still gone.

• wow! I better be careful than! okay

• Yeah lol.

• No. Doesn't matter who posts what, nobody is exempt from the rules. If your question breaks any rules, then it will be removed regardless of who you are.

• Your girl MissNowhere is exempt.

• That isn't negative. So if it was removed then it will probably be put back.

• Should be.

• I don't know dude, mods must hate you.

• You aren't really supposed to make posts about other members. Especially if they're negative.

• My question wasn't negative and I can literally link you to a question that is very popular and still on here that has a user's name in it.

• They make a lot of mistakes.

• they do their best.

What Guys Said 4

• Generally, something must be reported by a user to bring it to the attention of administrative staff. Things that are not reported are far less likely to be removed.

Members are not allowed to post questions, opinions, replies, comments, etc. that are insulting, derogatory, or offensive to other G@G members. What constitutes "insulting, derogatory, or offensive" is rather subjective, so the decision ultimately depends on the administrative staff reviewing a report.

• I've seen questions that had mods on them. I don't know about admin, but I think it's not exactly the matter of admin. I think some mods report certain questions and don't report others. Then the admins just delete them.

• It probably depends what moderators are around when it comes to stuff being hidden, there probably would be some bias there but admin should be reasonably fair I think about removals.

• Nah but see here's the problem. Who is asking stuff to be removed? Admins or mods? Admins? Nope. The mods. The mods are the ones reporting stuff. They even get demoted if they don't report enough. That's their job. To report. So all the admin does is see the stuff reported and deletes it. The mods are going to be bias and only report things that aren't in their favor.

• all member questions get removed eventually... usually if the question is negative, other users are more likely to report it than something positive!

• It's not a negative question that I asked. I only simply asked where did the girl go? I miss her. How is that bad? Well I see one that's been up for three days and is full of mods who haven't hid it.

• I have no idea bro, i'm as confused as you!

• I mean it's not that big of a deal since like one of the mods on this question said why she left, but it's just stuff like that that's so frustrating. I understand if I ask something ridiculous. That's fine. I've done that just to be funny, but not this. I wasn't being negative and I was shocked she left.

• the admins may reinstate the question you made. Mods are human too. They can make mistakes. In terms of why GirlScout left, she told me she left because she was getting tired of getting into arguments with annoying people on here.

• Did you make the mistake? It's funny how mods tend to make more mistakes with people who they aren't close to.

I hope she didn't think I was annoying. We were good but I'd post stuff as anon and she'd answer not really knowing who I am.

• No i didn't make the mistake. I just read your comments in this question and i noticed that the question which was removed concerned GirlScout leaving, according to you. Considering that i know why she left and you did not, i think its pretty safe to say that I'm closer to her than you are.

But yes, she messaged me before she left and told me that she was getting tired of a lot of the bullcrap on here and felt that it was finally time to call it a day. If i know who you are, i can say hi to her for you, as i have her added on kik

• Oh nah. Maybe one day.