Do the majority of people on here only answer questions to get xper points and/or direct their anger at someone?

More and more I am seeing people answer questions with more hostility than I have seen in my lifetime and answering with unrelated topics or assumptions. Some people even commenting on every post "this has no relevance to me" or "stupidest question I've ever read". When I first joined the GaG community I didn't see this as much as I do now. So, my fellow Gagers, are people just directing their anger onto others or simply trying to gain xper points?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people even answer questions posted by deactivated accounts just so they can get XP.

Most Helpful Girl

• i have met like one or two people like that max... most people are still nice

What Guys Said 9

• Some people are here to troll, some to randomly spew shit, some to rage, some to collect xper points, some to complain, some to learn, and some to teach.

If you didn't notice this when you first signed up, then perhaps you simply wern't observant enough. GAGs been more or less constant in it's tempo for the past several years only changing slightly when they began to openly allow under 16.

• I ask questions I want to know about the opposite sex. not to know what one person is thinking.

I also answer questions so I can help people and get to know them better. I don't care about the points unless it helps me to ask more questions or to message people.

• I just like writing down things I think

This site makes me think from time to time

I also tend to try to make people want to answer some weird question I put up because that is also kinda fun.

• Nah idc about mho. I just say what i believe. It's just that my beliefs aren't stupid mean shit that make people sad or angry.

... well nice people anyway lol. Sanctimonious and cunty horrible people sure do huff and puff at my opinions lol.

• No I feel the need to call out on the stupid and bullshit questions

• Who needs xper points? I'm just bored

• I try and be helpful, but every once in a while, the trolls do get to me.

• what is Xper point? who is this?

• I think most people on here want to ask sexual things and answer sexual things or things that are ridiculous. Either that or they wanna vent about stuff.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really care about the points. I like answering questions and hope that some of them are helpful.

• Just trying to get xper points!

• I just like interacting with people. I like to get different perspectives on things and give advice if I feel I have something to add. The experience points are just a bonus. I have been on this site about 11 months and just a week ago finally had enough to earn a gift card, so that is definitely not my main motivation for being here, though it was nice. I used it to buy myself some new perfume.

• No I like to offer my advice whenever I can. I wouldn't say I'm an active user, I tend to read posts that catch my eye.

• Yea I think they are and it's Calle point gaming and it should not be allowed

• I can see what you mean; however, I also find that a good number of the posts here on GaG are so ridiculous that you almost don't know how to answer it without sarcasm or hostility. Also, considering there are a lot of trolls, it's sometimes difficult to determine whether it's a troll that posting it or if it's just someone who is ridiculously ignorant but genuinely curious and wants answers.

Some angry users are just probably dissatisfied with their life and the way it's going, so they need to project anger or dissatisfaction at others to make themselves feel better.

I don't answer questions for xper points, so I can't answer for that, but I'm sure there are users that do.