Have you ever talked to someone on GAG and then they just sopped talking to you?

like just ignored you or left or something?

Updates:
just wondering cuz this has happened to me
lol he texted me!!!

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I got once blocked by a really nasty bitch... raged because it took me literally 4 minutes (!) to reply. I'm glad I don't have anything to do with her anymore.

but apart from that... no. but I don't talk to many people here regularly.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol!! He texted me too but Before, the whole 'Left or something' was my own doing.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the upvote, sweetie, and happy holidays, talking turkey and texting is a good thing. lolxxoo

• Show All
    • Oh, thank you, sweetie, tis a Thanksgiving Blessing this year, dear.:)) xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 11

• yes, I had a person who I was talking with who just disappeared. I think she was bannedor something as her account went inactive

1|0
    0|0
  • I did get blocked by a girl because I turned he down for cyber sex. Does that count?

2|0
    0|0
    • lol yes that counts
      most people on here (no offense but especially guys) just wanna talk sexual & dirty

• No offence taken, this is not my first time online so I know it is way to common. I don't have anything against it in general, it can be fun under the right conditions. I did not even really know her and she was 16

• No, I've never been ignored.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh, on a second thought, I have once, but I didn't start the conversation. So I assumed that the message for me was a mistake.

• No not happened yet but I'm sure that will happen all the time if the 2 people just don't connect in any way

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure. It blows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's so painful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's what happens most of the time. Not only my fault tho but after some month the conversations gets boring if u don't know each other in real life

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I was having a normal conversation and she was like your 17 goodbye. Then ignored

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah @asianflower

0|0
    0|0
    • aw im sorry :(

• Show All
    • Pfffffttttt :P @ Trotters

• @trotters I'm here now babe :)

• yes once or twice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah plenty. One girl today left GAG. Another I quit talking to but I explained why she left like three months ago. Different ones come and go.

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm.. odd
      i was talking to this guy on GAG and i even got his # and stuff.. and then he promised he would text me the next day and he ignored me for 4 days i messaged everything i could and nothing. and i know he's still on here he posted another question and updated his profile pic. weird, huh?

• Whoa!! Wait a minute now. You got his number? You shouldn't be exchanging numbers with strangers. Okay?

What Girls Said 5

• I had to stop replying to a guy who kept asking me to choose the best looking guy from a picture with two men in it. He said he was one of them. I said no way in hell I am doing that (didn't actually tell him that).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, then he messaged me months later and explained what happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't recall that happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I have done that bc i had nothing else to say but someone has done the same to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes hahaha but I've done it too

0|0
    0|0