Have you ever talked to someone on GAG and then they just sopped talking to you?

like just ignored you or left or something?

just wondering cuz this has happened to me
lol he texted me!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I got once blocked by a really nasty bitch... raged because it took me literally 4 minutes (!) to reply. I'm glad I don't have anything to do with her anymore.

but apart from that... no. but I don't talk to many people here regularly.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol!! He texted me too but Before, the whole 'Left or something' was my own doing.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for the upvote, sweetie, and happy holidays, talking turkey and texting is a good thing. lolxxoo

• Oh, thank you, sweetie, tis a Thanksgiving Blessing this year, dear.:)) xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 11

• yes, I had a person who I was talking with who just disappeared. I think she was bannedor something as her account went inactive

• I did get blocked by a girl because I turned he down for cyber sex. Does that count?

• lol yes that counts
      most people on here (no offense but especially guys) just wanna talk sexual & dirty

• No offence taken, this is not my first time online so I know it is way to common. I don't have anything against it in general, it can be fun under the right conditions. I did not even really know her and she was 16

• No, I've never been ignored.

• Oh, on a second thought, I have once, but I didn't start the conversation. So I assumed that the message for me was a mistake.

• No not happened yet but I'm sure that will happen all the time if the 2 people just don't connect in any way

• For sure. It blows.

• Yes. It's so painful.

• Yeah that's what happens most of the time. Not only my fault tho but after some month the conversations gets boring if u don't know each other in real life

• Yes I was having a normal conversation and she was like your 17 goodbye. Then ignored

• Yeah @asianflower

• aw im sorry :(

• Pfffffttttt :P @ Trotters

• @trotters I'm here now babe :)

• yes once or twice

• Yeah plenty. One girl today left GAG. Another I quit talking to but I explained why she left like three months ago. Different ones come and go.

• hmm.. odd
      i was talking to this guy on GAG and i even got his # and stuff.. and then he promised he would text me the next day and he ignored me for 4 days i messaged everything i could and nothing. and i know he's still on here he posted another question and updated his profile pic. weird, huh?

• Whoa!! Wait a minute now. You got his number? You shouldn't be exchanging numbers with strangers. Okay?

What Girls Said 5

• I had to stop replying to a guy who kept asking me to choose the best looking guy from a picture with two men in it. He said he was one of them. I said no way in hell I am doing that (didn't actually tell him that).

• Yeah, then he messaged me months later and explained what happened.

• Can't recall that happening.

• yes I have done that bc i had nothing else to say but someone has done the same to me!

• Yes hahaha but I've done it too