Should this site have a filter so you only see posts of people 18 or over?

I am getting tired of seeing all of these "How do I look" from all of these people who are under 18.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe there needs to be a kiddies area! ( for under 18). Kinda like the play equipment @ McDonald's.

• Thanks for the MHG! I am glad you liked my joke!

• (My urge to lash out at you for comparing me to the little kids who play at Mcdonalds is having to fight the fact that the joke you told was actually pretty funny.)

• @blue_sun I am sorry! 😔 I know you are not a child. I understand that as teenagers you have problems that you have to deal with that are unique, to being a teenager. Perhaps, GAG needs a 'teenager' topic. But as adults, ( particularly those young adult under 25) can offer insight into how to deal with these problems, e. g. Bullying, dealing with study stress, etc. as they have been there.

What Girls Said 4

• I just blocked the whole topic but some of them still seep through because they're in the wrong section.

Filtering under 18's posts isn't going to stop you from seeing them, because half of them sign up with fake ages anyways.

• There are a lot of stupid people in 18-24 and 25-166 age bracket. Makes no diff.

• On the old GAG site you could filter questions by age. I sure miss it.

• Those how do I look questions are getting annoying. I wouldn't mind if they got rid of that

What Guys Said 6

• Ihave been asking for this for years...
    Also 16 year olds telling me I'm wrong about who is doing household chores in married couples...

• O know right... I dont wanna tell a 15 yo girl How to masturbate... I have to always check age before i answer questions..

• i wish there would be a filter for those with only an iq of over 18

• It's a nice idea... but GirlsAskGuys. com has made numerous changes to the site, specifically to appeal to teens.

Alienating the primary market, is bad for business.

• Lol other people my age make us look bad. I wish u were wrong

• I agree but most kids on here lie about their age anyway