Problem with IE11 shutting down only when navigating in G@G?

For the past week, IE11 shuts down only when I am navigating around in G@G. Windows 8.1 OS. Is anyone else having this problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem is that you are using Internet explorer.

Open up a new internet window. Search download google chrome. Download google chrome.

In the Internet explorer window, go up to the top right hand corner and hit the red X Button.

Go to your programs menu on your computer. Open Chrome.

This will help solve most of your problems :)

• I know how to download and install Chrome and will do that if necessary. I don't understand why this happens only when I am browsing G@G, not Facebook, Amazon, eBay, etc. I am wondering if this problem is related to the recent G@G upgrade.

• It might be the upgrades. I find internet explorer to be very slow to adapt to new things and just slow in general. So that is why I recommend downloading Chrome. It's a much faster web browser and I've been using it for several years with no problems.

Firefox is also a good option too.

• Thanks for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Try using Firefox or Chrome. GAG web pages are quite complex, especially with the adverts. There could simply be a script that IE just doesn't like.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't use computer. Maybe try using a different browser, if it's working then, something is wrong with Internet explorer. When IE shuts down, does it give you a message saying "send error report"? If yes, maybe the ads on GaG are the problem for IE (if you have Adblock then ignore this).

• hmm... I use safari!

• I have this problem when navigating gag on chrome on my iPhone. It just randomly shuts out.

What Guys Said 0