Why are people obsessed with the "nice guy" stuff on here?

That's all I see on here. What's being a nice guy about. Why girls don't like nice guys. Why being a nice guy is bad. Why being a nice guy is good. How to be a nice guy. How to not be a nice guy.

Look in the mirror and try to be THAT person. Shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dudes who don't get none are just being pissy and want something or someone to blame.

• Yep. "Ohhhh girls don't like nice guys. All they want is a bad guy." Because every other guy is a bad guy to them because every other guy is dipping his penis in wet pussy and he ain't lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know i wish they shut the f up.. because a girl doesn't want a pushover she want a guy with his own ideas and beliefs who cares about himself to defend himself

• LOL yeah Latina. :P

• Or actually I saw you say that but you confirmed it in a PM.

• oh wow... lol ! haha okay pm~

• I know right! At the end of the day, you fall in love with a person's individual personality.

• Yeah it's not because the person is a "nice guy". Girls will say that, but really they just like the guy's personality. It may not mean he's nice or w/e.

• Oh god! I need to get a life!

• GirlsAskGuys = Life

lol XD

• Lol yeah, that and dick questions. Sometimes I'm like just STFU

• Well there's a lot of things people repeatedly talk about on here, but I mean the nice guy stuff specifically.

• There's lots of 'nice guys' on herezzz

• Yep yep.

What Guys Said 6

• eh i dont feel like the girls here are much better...

*does he like me?* no, bitch, obviously not if you have to ask

• 0|0
    • I don't know if I like you as a person or not, but I actually like your questions. Keep them coming. I already answered that one.

• I find the term "nice guy" somewhat cringe-inducing myself. A lot of those who call themselves "nice guys" on the Internet are quite the opposite. They're usually very bitter, self-entitled and misogynistic.

• Totally agree that actions speak louder than words. I am for sure a nice guy since my family and friends said that I am nice. At times I am too nice.

• I'm just saying instead of people worrying about not being or being a nice guy they should just be themselves.

• Yes I agree just be yourself and don't worry about what others think.

• I know, annoying isn't? Whaaaaaaa I'm a nice guy! What a crises! Lol

• people are unhealthy