What is one surprise that you have gotten from a fellow GAGer?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my female friend GAGers wanted to see my dick. It's the fact that it came from HER that shocked me. I wouldn't have thought she'd ask me that.

• Wow wow :O

• lol why?

• Thanks for MH

Most Helpful Girl

• people who mention me for really sweet things.
    unlikely compliments
    being blocked for no reason lol
    voice recordings and videos from my friends
    actually getting upvotes lol
    people willing to take flirting just that little bit further here lmao

yeah, a few things.

What Guys Said 14

• I've only video skyped with one gager. I was definitely surprised she wanted to video Skype, but we've gotten really close, so maybe it's not really that suprising, but she's gone now :(

• Umm I guess when #LilHawk aka @phoenix98 allowed me to be is personal troll i1127.photobucket.com/.../Cat-Slap.gif #ItsAnHonorBossMan

• Eh, pics I didn't expected 😅

• a surprise present from a gagerhttp://i.imgur.com/RvnJrnZ.jpg

• Message me, can't say publicly

• The fact that I got PM'd within a couple of hours of joining the site.

• By a girl? 😜

• If it's blue, its a boy. If it's pink, it's a girl (can be a fake profile too) 😜 You would've known it eventually

• @igfunnyboi Exactly, she could've been fake.

• That the chicks have followed me or pm me first 💕

• How nice everybody is in this small community :) i can't just name one person.

• girls have said I'm cute, never chatted on here though

• Ian still waiting for any one to surprise me :)

• nude picks... from a guy... i was really surprised...

• That they followed me.

• No surprises, just enjoy the company of diverse and interesting people

• Someone actually was falling deep in love with me 😬

• Who who? ;- P

• I see, thanks so much for sharing, Mr Anon.

• Yea it was quite a shock to be honest haha but I'm glad I was able to help her somewhat

What Girls Said 11

• One of the biggest surprise was discovering that the person I was talking to was actually one of my closest friends in my life. It was a major surprise and so random.

• Although it's not that surprising that she did it I just think that she crossed the line when she left me this digusting, disrespectful, racist message insulting me and calling me out of my name.

"Enough of your disgusting, dramatic, hypocritical mouth on my post. Don't approach me with that entitled attitude then maybe we can have a discussion. But if you choose to be a nasty, stereotypical ghetto black bitch then you don't get sh*t from me. You're already average with f*cked up hair. At least try to have a more appealing personality, sweetie."

Not to mention she blocked me after she sent it so she could have the last word and believe it or not this all happened because I asked her what was the point in one of the opinions she left because she was talking down/trying to insult the QA 😒

• And this wouldn't be the first time I as well as other people witnessed her saying racist thing and leaving racist opinions. Then the next moment she's being friendly or actually giving good advice and then she's acting like a b*tch again she tries to insult people based off of their intelligence and their appearance and she's too much of a coward to even post her own picture. But another thing that pissef me off was the fact that when I asked her what was the point of her opinion when she didn't even answer the question she had the nerve to tell me that it's her opinion and I as well as other people don't have a right to comment on it or read it like I'm stupid or blind and can't read or see and like there's not letters that clearly say COMMENT! But it pissed me off even more because that jerk just had an argument with someone else because she didn't like what he had to say and she was being a big baby about it. With that being said how the hell could she even consider feeding me that

• -bologna when she did the exact same thing? I want her gone. I want her gone so bad and I know I'm not the only one she's rude and snooty to a lot of other people and this site would be better off without her but of course the people that run the site did absolutely nothing about it and just told me to block her which had no point considering she already blocked me.

But get this I was having a discussion with a QA to some question and they asked me who do I dislike on here so I told him. I just typed her user name I didn't talk about her and I didn't even mention her I did it without the @ sign and maybe 30 minutes later I get a message saying that that comment had been removed that I'm not allowed to say who I dislike and if I do it again my account will hr deactivated and it infuriated me because they could remove that not to mention right away but she still has a rude comment standing proud and a message sent to me that they did absolutely nothing about! 👿

• Friendship
    Sweet compliments
    Exchanged gifts -various things like books, stationery, Chrome cast, giftcards etc
    Voice recordings

• - Getting a lot of upvotes
    - Receiving compliments
    - Hearing voice recordings of users

• I've actually had a guy talk to me who doesn't want to sext or Kik or Skype. It's a miracle!

• Wow, who is he? He is a rare species here I want to read his profile.

• That some guy actually posted a dick shot as his profile pic. It wasn't there long. lmao hahahaha

• Yeah, I saw it too. I thought it was posted by a girl? She said she received that dick shot from a guy and so she uploaded it as her avatar to punish him.

• Oh my God, that was really a surprise! :O

• It was at that.

• Too many to count. These people really tend to surprise me sometimes.

• hmm... someone called me cute! Awee!

• Nudes. They were tastefully taken.

• being mentioned in a superlative-type question (e. g. "who's your GaG friend" "your favorite" "the smartest", etc.)

• Boyfriend 😝 lol... i am still surprised that i will meet a person with which i think i can be in a relationship... he is my first