Agree or disagree?

Do you think GAG should stop allowing minors on this site? They're being exposed to a lot that maybe their parents wouldn't approve of and not to mention all the creepy pedos on here.

• Yes, they should. There's a lot of adult content on here and so many creeps.
  • No, they shouldn't. Even though they are minors they might have a genuine question/concern that they can't go to anyone else for help with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Forbidding the site totally will never work because they can sign in by changing their ages. Also they need to ask and give advice too.
    But some contents can be only accessible to adults. This can be done.

What Guys Said 9

• "No, they shouldn't. Even though they are minors they might have a genuine question/concern that they can't go to anyone else for help with." Quit trying to shelter these kids. Cuz no matter how you want to cut it they're still going to do what they want with their bodies IRL, right? So either we can try to help them out here or "let them find out the hard" way out there i1127.photobucket.com/.../oh-well-o.gif #JustSaying

• I've long wanted a space for us older people. Split the site... but I think it's silly to have, essentially, NO minimum age for a site like this. I worry about lawsuits...

• I certainly think the site needs to be cleaned up. I usually skip over them but there's a load of topics on here that would make a sailor blush.

• They have the right to!

• Yes they should because they ask stupid questions all the time. But how you gonna do this? There are more than you think. With a fake age.

• Having an implement to "stop x joining/coming on y" will only provoke "x finding a bypass into y."

So no matter what GAG does to prevent minors, minors WILL find a way in.

Either way, I'm indifferent and don't care who joins.

• If anything Minors have more questions about dating and sex that they need answers to. If they raised the age what would happen is that these teens would lie about their age and when you give them advice, you would give them the advice you would give an adult. And not the advice appropriate for their age.

• Minors are the ones that have more doubts and asks to do. That's the porpuse of GaG.

• disagree baby ;)

What Girls Said 8

• I think they should be more strict about what they're allowed to post and what people are allowed to say to them but there's no point in not letting them on the site. At least GaG is moderated and there are people watching out for them.

• I've never believed in treating minors differently. thats appalling. they're people too and they need to be considered.

• No, they'd just lie about their age and come here anyways. It's useless.

• yeah I kind of agree

• I disagree, even if GaG were to kick off ages 18 and under. We can still lie and say we're over 18. So that won't really stop anything. A lot minors here I'm sure has been exposed to way more adult content than you think. This is the internet! You can simply block a pedo or ignore them. We probably just need more mature people 18 and under here.

• Minors should be allowed to stay on here. They might have a question.

Also most minors have instagram and all that social media and they would just expose themselves on there, if they don't already

• No, I don't think they should. First off every country has a different definition of a minor, like where I live you can have sex when you're 16 and smoke and drink when you're 18, which will be really hard to monitor. Second, when I was a minor I wish I had somewhere to go to ask questions and get advice for things I didn't want friends and family knowing about which I think a lot of minors would like.