How do you feel when upvoted?

sometimes i'll check to see if everyone else got upvoted as well, which is usually the case.

::sadface::

i'm speaking of occurrences when the asker upvotes EVERYONE WHO'S RESPONDED.

Most Helpful Girl

• I more hate than love on this site.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• It's a good feeling, even if most others are upvoted, too. At least they acknowledged your comment somehow, haha.

• yeah i feel the same way!

• Lmfao I'm not going to lie I do get geeked up lol
    but not usually with one vote I need more than one person/the QA to agree with me to feel special xD

• I feel like I can take over the world!

• hahaha.. no I don't care about this.. I don't go back and check it.. if somehow i come across my own opinion which has been upvoted by a lot of users.. then it feels good. and if I am downvoted.. I laugh a lot..

• it's just... "oh, well that's nice" :)

• I'm happy I have a xper point

• Hahaha lol I get you. I actually like to go back and chck to see if I got a lot of upvotes aside from the askers upvote to see if a lot agreed with me :D

• I feel like "yay I am saying something right!"

• I mean up votes are always good. Means someone took the time to read your response and agree with it.

• I feel great! It's better than posting an opinion that gets no feedback

• I don't check it. :p

• I rarely even notice when I'm up or down voted.

• It's the only way I have to gauge my true worth 😉

• i think they just want to give you the extra xper

• Happyyyyyyy

• I don't really care either way to be honest, it just shows someone agrees with me.

• I feel like the shit hahaha. And even if anyone else is too. I still feel like the shit

• Well... I think it's nice. I feel like my answer is popular.

• Vindicated!

Nah it's not that serious lol.

• I don't check my upvotes.

What Guys Said 31

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...2ee97bbf0e4b69a4d9f815.jpg

Its doesn't tickle me either way.

• I have recently begun this trend where I also upvote everyone on my questions. Perhaps I should stop... it kind of becomes less about me showing that I agree with the opinion and more about me giving them a free point just for answering.
    But yea at the end of the day I check up on my opinions quickly to see if any of them have upvotes.

• I'm confused are you asking how we feel when upvoted or how we feel when the Asker upvotes everyone?

I'll answer both.

1) It's awesome when people have the same opinions as me. It shows me that what I'm saying isn't complete nonsense since there are others that agree which is really reassuring.

I don't mind if people downvote. But some people do it just for kicks when they see someone with a lot of likes which is really stupid or if they don't like the person.

2) If the Asker upvotes everyone I feel like he/she is just being curious and it is unnecessary since I personally only like opinions I agree with or those that bring up a good point.

• Weridly helped me out with speaking my mind in real life

And has helped me out a shit ton

All in all.. Love it even when I get downvoted

• I hate it because it adds worthless ticks to the notifications.

• I have a feeling none of us will be up voted by you. Meh. Either way I'm indifferent.

• It proves to me that they took the time to read my answer / reply. It's pretty ok

• it is meaningless. it gives an extra point, I think, so that is the only positive. I would upvote any helpful reply just to help the person out.

• 0|1
  • If a girl asked the question and a guy up voted me, then that means someone besides the asker has taken the time and gone out of their way to up vote me! OMG!

• Warm and fuzzy. So warm and fuzzy.

• I would feel the asker was courteous to everyone who responded.

• I don't really care.

• 0|0
  • I finally feel validated in life. ^_^

Well at least for the next 10 seconds.

• No different than usual. I do however hate when the asker runs through all of the answers upvoting them.

• To put it ibto online multiplayer terms: It's like getting an assist when you really wanted the kill (comment).

• I genuinely like it! :)

• I laugh because my comment is sometimes completely contradictory to what the upvoter thinks or says in their post. It's just silly to me.

• Don't give a shit about it. Would rather get a reply. I don't want a tiny electronic trophy for getting the most upvotes. Just wanna argue about something futile to pass the time

• I can honestly say i very rarely get upvoted haha

• Indifferent, jus an upvote

• this is the face i make, i have no idea why though

i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0038/41/1346356704647.jpg

• It gives me a boner it boosts my ego lol

• I don't check it much besides the notifications I get from it. It's just a okay feeling for me.

• don't really care...

• Whenever I get multiple upvotes I'm like "Fuck yeah! I'm smart"

• The up votes are like in agreement of what you have to say.

• I give myself a hearty pat on the back while sucking my left testicle. Look you do well you should reward yourself. As for me I'm outta here (Chines food time bitches).

• i feel h0rny when i get upvoted by girls ;)

• More from Guys
    1