Do you guys chat with other gagers?

Anyone chat with other active gagers? i typically don't because I only ask or answer questions. Not looking to make friends. XD
Have you or do you chat with other gagers; have you ever met in person?

• Yes, i do
  • No, i dont

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it's the internet it's not real I talk to different people on here.
    I never said to anyone you're are my only GAG friend who I talk to or that they're/ we're in a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I chat with quite a few at different levels. Sometimes problems creep up when they want more from the relationship than I can give and I always feel bad about that.
    I met my best friend @suitandtie on gag and it was totally unexpected but I'm so grateful it worked out that way.

What Guys Said 30

• I do from time to time

• I chat with other GaGers ALL the time!

However, male users don't seem to be as keen to talking to me, as nuch as female GaGers do.

• @ConsultantIsBack

He the man.. He's my favouite gager #BroCrush

😎😎😎

• I do with many

• Several family members are members, and now a couple of colleagues as well.
    Other than friends/family/workmates, there are a few people I enjoy talking with, though the turnover on Gag is pretty high.

• I do any chance I get, we have wonderful people here. Why don't you want friends?

• I chat, but I have never met anyone in person, but I would like to. It is fun, and adds to my pool of friends that I know from over the years without this site so yeah there is my two cents just for you which I have actually posted just over here for your question.

• I chat with other GAGers all the time and love making friends

• yeah I do it all the time, with some every day. it's fun and you meet many new nice people.
    But never met someone in person, there is only one person close enough for that anyway

• I've spoken to the odd person here and there but generally no.

• One or two yeah =]

• I chat to people, but I don't know anyone on here in person

• yeah i chat with several gaggers regularly

• Not regularly, I mainly answer their questions and help people when messaged.

• Contrary to GaG beliefs, I only chat with 1 person regularly and I'm sure most of the really active users know who.

• Just a handful yea ^^

• nahhhhh ain't nobody got time for dat

• onlt two people... but found it really weird tbh

• Sometimes, and not I've never met anyone on here. I wouldn't even try to.

• Yes I do...

• Yes I do. Just met a new friend here today.

• it depends on the person, but I have

• Random people message me every once in a while. I never actively message people though.

• Nah, I don't.

• lol.. no. bunch of self-important fools.. haha. I'm only here for the lulz.

• Never met and not really chatting unless you count p. o. v or side jokes in comment section

• i've chitchatted with @empathetic_lady, and engage in daily debates with @thewanderingme.

• Not really, I've hardly ever used the PM function.

• Is there a chat feature? how do you use it?

• click on the person profile and there's a "email/message" icon there. click on it :)

• Ya they always end up getting sexual. lmao

• excatly, thats why i dont chat

• I know you talk a bit and then they hit you with it, like asking what you like or what porn you watch or how big your dick is (obviously not in your case but you know)

What Girls Said 20

• I really have to try harder to make friends!

• Yeah, I do chat with some of them. Not as many as I used to though. There's only one I chat with every single day though.

• yeah i totally do with a few =]

• Not often. There's not a lot of people here who actually want to talk to me. Or they message me to start a conversation, and I message them back, and then nothing. I'm a conversation killer apparently.

• I don;t understand that. You are a pretty woman who is obviously intelligent. I can't imagine you as a "conversation killer".

• @Red_Arrow: It happens all the time though! They just never answer back.

• Well, we have not spoken much, but any time you want conversation I will answer you back. Definitely!

• Only one person I had a good convo with. She hasn't been here in a while ^^

• The only two I continuously speak with off of gag are charismatic110 and rthomas43, but otherwise I just make passing brief convos with a handful of gaggers (jsmuve, ihav2fart, zorro8888 and a few regulars) on opinions.

• Only with special ones ;)

• Random people will message me but I don't really have a "chatting buddy" or anything. Mostly just here for boredom and to share my thoughts.

• Yes, I do! I have a handful of people I talk to regularly. I've met one user in person as well.

• Occasionally.

• Of course, chatting with other gagers is great! There are some very nice people here!

• occasionally because they asked for advice
    rarely beyond that

• I have a few friends but I am not really here to make friends so I guess they are rare exceptions.

• Yes I have more then a few I chat with regular.

• Some of them

• I've chatted w a bunch, I consider g@g a very useful community and so far everyone has been a pleasure to meet :) x

• Rarely.
    ..

• Yep.
    No I haven't met them in person.

• People seem to initiate conversations with me.

• Rarely. I've only talked to two people and they were both a bit retarded.