Should Questions Be Checked Before Being Posted On G@G?

Before a question is posted, it could be checked by a moderator to smake sure it doesn't break any of the rules. It would also help prevent trolling and spamming.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like there are sooooooo many more posts that are completely fine that it really isn't something that needs to be done. I also think the moderators would stay so busy with questions that we wouldn't have time to go through answers which are usually bigger and more entrenched problems.

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG would not be able to remain free if they did this. We would all have to pay a monthly fee.

What Girls Said 8

• Oh no! GAG would become even slower than it already is. It's unnecessary.

• I don't think so because I think that would be G@G trying to control G@G user questions and what if some questions may seem stupid to the person that are checking to see if the useres are breaking any of the rules but it may be a serious question from the G@G users would the people that are checking to see if the useres are breaking any of the rules what if they say our questions are irrelevant would they let us post them?

• no thats no fun!

• Considering the moderators are just strangers that mod this site I'd say no. Anybody can be a moderator and to give them that control would not be something I would do if I was the owner of this site.

• Only the elite can become moderators! One must be chosen!

• Well, I've been asked twice now, under two separate screen names so the selection process isn't that picky. Lol

• If they did do that and they became more strict then half of GaG would leave.

Mostly anonymous...

• no way, some questions are hilarious and I like when I can get an opinion in before they're removed.

• No because then it'd take ages before they could get submitted

• For some key words or anon ones

What Guys Said 7

• I think moderation should be restricted to a list of questions, like dick size, etc., , or four letter words...
    If you give moderators unlimited ability to censor, there will be major problems, no matter how careful they try to be.

• Yes, I think it should be checked.

• 95% of the time it's fine, I don't think it's necessary.

• That would be a hell of a lot of work. The mods would have to be on call 24/7.

• This site wouldn't be fun any more...

• Are you a communist by any chance?

• that would make the site boring cuz the questions they'd ban are usually the fun ones.