Do you lose faith in humanity every time you go on GAG?

I can honestly say I do, with the religious zealots, introverted virgins, misogynists, and other freaks, it's like a freak show. I think it would do my mental health some good if I just deleted this soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. There are so many dumb sex questions, questions from guys who are obviously virgins but in denial, trolls, woman haters etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• No because GAG is a retched hive of scum and villainy, it's not representative of humanity! ahahahah

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 13

• To be frank, I find people on GAG to be usually much more honest and kind compared to the people I come across in real life.

So being on GAG actually RESTORES my faith in humanity!

Of course, I'm not considering the few bad apples here.

• These people are all completely detached from reality.

• The majority of advice on here is terrible, it's like a majority of these people have never even spoken to the opposite sex.

• Maybe our experiences differ. I have got some REALLY great advice whenever I have posted questions here.

• i don't lose faith in humanity because all those things you mentioned are people who exist in the world.

i don't know what's wrong with an introverted virgin

I'm actually often pleasantly surprised at how well GaG tends to reflect our world at large. sure i hate racists, misogynists, and some other things but i don't think GaG runs rampant with those types of people any more than society at large

• don't troll my post please. I gave a short list. I don't think there are enough characters available to list things I don't like in this world. did I say I don't like misandrists? I also didn't mention that I hate pedophilia but I don't think that means I think adults having sex with children is ok right?

don't make this about something it's not

• Im very tempted to sometimes. So many odd people I swear. I guess I just don't associate with those types IRL.

• I don't get people who say that they lose faith in humanity over random shit

To lose faith in the entire population of the human race will mean you lost faith in yourself so you must be a pretty sick bastard internally

Your automatic thought process must be negitive and babies dying or something

• Not necessarily, but I do get disappointed a lot on gag because of opinions stated as fact that misinform others, questions about things that shouldn't matter (I don't like it when people feel like they're worthless over something trivial) and when people try to instill guilt and fear in others because they don't think like them. These reasons are precisely why I joined gag in the first place. I do my best to prevent these things.

• haha, no not at all. It's just one more site that has every kind of people, just like so many others...

• Whats wrong with introverted virgins and why do they cause you to lose faith in humanity?

• Their complete and utter social ineptitude.

• How does it affect you in any way?

Also when considering the whole population outside of this website, virgins are a minority. So why lose faith in humanity over the ineptitude of a minority of the population?

• How many people are on this website?

• u see, the words "freak show" sorta ruined ur humanity argument

• I've seen this for a long time all over the internet. It's not really a surprise for me anymore.

• Why should I? Some human can be the best, Some just the worst. Plus humanity already gone from GAG.

• The ability to post anonymously tends to bring out one's inner asshole.

• Okay, ignore the truth, I'm just being an asshole...

• Actually, I wasn't talking about you, sorry you took it that way.

• There is no faith to lose any more. At least for me.