Why do people on here answer so fast?

Why are you in such a hurry? The person just posted like 30 seconds ago and your answer is already on there. How do you type so damn fast? Is your brain a fucking computer just spitting out answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the questions pop up in the live feed son they get seen almost right away.

• So? I know they get seen. I see them and answer them, but I at least think about the question first.

• I do take time to answer questions which is why I'm generally not the first person to answer. People jump on being first for their gender and leave nonsense answers because they want the extra Xper point. They're point farmers and nothing else.

• Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• DUCKING COMPUTER DAWG. MOTHERFUCKING COMPUTER

What Girls Said 5

• Because most people are refreshing their page to check for notifications.

• What do you mean?

• Most likely due to uninterest or simply laziness.

• Lol.

• Some people are fast at typing I guess😂😂😂

• I'm always on my phone I tend to text super fast (which is why I make so many typos)

• I could never do GAG on my phone... unless I got a better phone.

• Oh gosh don't flatter me. My ego is already high enough hahaha.

• Because it pops up in their feed

• Because I'm smart I don't know

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know, I think it's just that they want to express whatever comes to their mind first.

• Well it's complicated we wanna hit buttons so fast and have insane typing speed it happens with time and practice when you are an expert

• All of you? I doubt that. I type rather fast myself, but I actually think about the question and answer it honestly instead of just putting the very first thing that comes to mind.

• I guess, but what if your opinion changes?

• Well you only need to modify a few lines or add or remove few lines it takes less then a minute

• well the feed puts up questions and if im doing nothing then well I don't know i type over seventy words a minute so thats i guess i can say a lot pretty fast.

• Why not just sit and think about your answer instead of "Let me hurry up and answer."?

• Answer questions fast out of boredom huh? Okay. I think you're not alone.

• yeah sometimes i got time and i just do that.

• Its the ADHD GaGers rumors lel