Do you exchange sarcasm and asshole answers for logical and well thought out ones?

Generic/sarcastic/asshole answers are easier, require less time, and in most cases can get you upvotes.

Well thought out answers typically take more time, probably won't give you a lot of upvotes, but do have a chance of answering a question fully.

I think most people on here are the first, but which one would you rather have?

What Girls Said 1

• I have done both, depending on the question. Troll questions, I usually answer with sarcasm, if it's beyond unintelligible to a normal person's mind.

• Yeah but most answers you want to respond in a generic way right? Even if it isn't a troll question. For the sake of time and possibly more upvotes.

• I don't care for upvotes. The only time I might give short, not well thought out answers is if the questions is asking you to pick something. Like what is your favorite hobby? Etc..

• Well maybe it's not you but a lot of other GAGers. They'd never answer a question like this though.

What Guys Said 1

• I am only sarcastic if the question is trolling or obviously ridiculous. Sometimes ridicule is the only appropriate response.

• But I'm sure you're quick to answer in a generic way though right?

• I try not to. I generally only answer a question if i can contribute something. if someone else has already said what i would have, I just upvote them. I don't care about votes.

• Well then you're not like most GAGers then.