Will GaG ever do gift card giveaway again?

They did in the past like for answer a question of the week and you got like 100$? Does anyone know?

• Yes
  • No
  • apples
  • I don't care to answer!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't recall a $100 gift card being given away to anyone the 5+ years I've been here!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it was $100 more like $50. And yeah I know what you're talking about they would have us post a video/song for the summer, the best Halloween costume, etc.

Then they changed it and started posting random pictures and we had to give the characters a lone/say what they were thinking like one for Valentine's Day.

Yeah I really miss that but I highly doubt they'll ever do that again. GAG has become to popular and they constantly keep raising the value of the gift cards. With that being said it's more than likely that they won't be giving any out for free anymore... Maybe in the future if the site dies down again. Who knows?

• I wish gag told us!

• That other awkward moment when I tell you the exact opposite and then it happens like when I told you not to get the shirt lol

Thanks for MH lol :)

• I just got the gift card hahah!

What Guys Said 11

• I highly doubt it.

• They did that? When? I hope they do, cause $100 is a lot hahaha

• yes a long time ago!!! lol... I was stupid enough to not make an account during that time. But it would be hard to compete everyone gives good answer lol!!!

• They never did such a thing except, and Amazon gift card for Thanksgiving,
    Sweetie you ate too much apples

• I doubt it since they most likely no longer have the funds to do so, G@G is already asking users who use ad-block to donate.

• Where did you see this? On my phone I don't (rooted and running adaway). On my computer I'm using a script blocker so try that on the computer, so much better than an ad blocker.

• OP - sorry I'm not big into romantic movies, why not just rewatch the 40 year old virgin? Or maybe just watch raging bull or million dollar baby although the latter two deal with fighting not with romantic stuff but 40 yr old should work for that right?

• @lifes_curve_ball mmm... Boring hahah! I thought you would know ): lol hahah okay

• im not sure. They got rid of the admin who use to do that stuff, so i dont expect to see any giveaways for some time

• When did they do this?

• I have no clue lol.

• I don't know probably not

• pshhh, who cares.

• No one told me there were gift card give aways. When did this happen?

• They're doing one right now. Hand me the crystal ball if you will, please

What Girls Said 3