Why do people on here think I'm a guy?

I really don't understand. For the most part I've written very unpopular myTakes and opinions which is fine, but for some reason people keep thinking I'm a guy. I just don't get it. Is it really that hard to believe I'm not the same as every other air head female on the internet and actually have my own beliefs regardless of whether or not it's agreeable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even I don't get it, why people have to think that way.

• It's so weird lol. xD

• One reason could be that the way you express yourself here on GAG might be such that people may think you are a guy. That is you may be speaking in a way guys speak or express themselves, I don't know how to say but this could be possibility.

I know it doesn't really make sense but some people may think like that.

• I can see what you're saying. Because even on YouTube I have people confuse me for a guy as well so it probably is just the way I write lol. Thank for your response man. I know it's hard to explain, but I feel you've tried to put yourself into their shoes when answering this question. I really appreciate it! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Because they are trolling you. You expressed an inpopular opinion, or two, you dared call them sluts for being sluts, so they want to embarrass you and mock you unril you give up and leave. They tell everyone else not to heed your opinion because you are a "man" and hope you will leave on your own, and other girls won't hear any other opinions bit what they deem as "acceptable". Stay strong, be yourself, say what is right. Hopefully you will inspire others along the way.

• Cause you have a skeleton as a profile pic. Look at mine (im on left) by looking at my pic you know I love the Army and I'm a "manly man" and chill lol.

• Girls can't like skeletons? :,(

• The first impression, will be is that a "guy" or a "tomboy"

• Really? I just thought it looked cool lol. Well I'm not a tomboy at all, but I'm not super girly either. I look fairly girly, like a cutie, but I guess I like man things like video games and horror/action movies. xD

What Girls Said 4

• I am not sure why but me and YOU have a lot in common and the way we think. So happy I met another person like me on here @Asker. 😊

• You having different views doesn't make every other girl an airhead. I don't think you're a guy, but I do think that you come across as super bitchy and close minded.

• That isn't what I said but just like the air heads I'm addressing you took it there lol. Thank you for not answering the question though. :)

• And that is where an understanding of what a generalization actually is vs what someone assumes it is comes into play. Going off an assumption is not how you respond to people, asking for clarity is the only way to provide an understanding. But now that you're aware of what generalizations are, you have no purpose being upset.

• Lol I'm well aware of what a generalization is. And there's a reason why I don't make them. But ok, you have a good one.

• I think apple24 and you are both guys

• I agree with the bottom anon user. You attacked a user who did not even get mad at you you just got defensive for no reason

• @RicanEyes yes we already established that but thanks anyways sherlock

• Probably was a misunderstanding I don't know

• I believe you're a girl. However, it seems like you're the air head. Why are you upset that people don't like your beliefs even though you're aware that they are disagreeable to majority of today's women. It should have been expected for people to disagree with. From what I've read from your myTakes, you want a traditional lifestyle, but most traditional lifestyles and values are very sexist. It seems like you like being oppressed. So to majority of the other females on the internet YOU ARE THE AIR HEAD! I honestly belive you are a girl, just a girl who has not caught up with the times. Also you're very rude to the people who disagree with you. I've read some of your comments. Honestly, you seem quite bitchy to me. Moral of the story: When you share unpopular ideas, and then get angry when people don't agree with you, people are gonna snap back.

• Lol what? I am far from angry but thank you for the opinion anyway. :)

• @RicanEyes Yes, how you've explained it is how I feel precisely!

• I understand YOU @Asker because I am that women.