Who else gets amused when they discover someone has blocked them?

for me, it's usually a guy and seems to happen very randomly/with no good reason. I'll go to comment of an opinion of theirs but suddenly the red error message of rejection pops up. and I have myself a good laugh. ta-he-he-he :D

• it tickles me! ;p
    77% (24)59% (20)68% (44)Vote
  • it makes me want to cry :'(
    6% (2)12% (4)9% (6)Vote
  • I have been blocked (as far as I know) (:
    17% (5)29% (10)23% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
dammit! the last poll option should say haven't

0|0
15|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd laugh and wonder a little how I got there, like what outta of all the weird shit I said got to them cause I don't really say many controversial things and cause of that I'd see them as petty

2|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It cracks me up. They're usually like "Get back to me WHEN YOU LEARN" or something stupid and then block. I'm just sitting there like ummmmmm XD

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 21

• Since I am on the block list of potentially hundreds of people on GAG, I get a kick out of it too. It's usually the same situation as you, I go to type out a comment or answer and I find out I'm blocked. Aside from the momentary "I wish I knew that before wasting my time typing", it doesn't phase me.

I return the favour, if they're not anonymous, in case they have second-thoughts and unblock me later. Can't have that riffraff associating with me.

4|0
    1|1
    • lol this is the first time I'm noticing you. I doubt you're blocked that much though

• You likely didn't notice me because I often quit for ~6 months at a time and just returned a couple of days ago. You're right about the blocking thing too. I just checked and I used to have over 200 people blocked but now it's only 72 so I'm assuming GAG deletes some people from your block list as time goes on.

• wait, there's a list to see who's block you? hmm

• Me. I got blocked by a girl today just because I did not agree with her opinion basically. You would have thought she would have at least given me some time to get the popcorn ready so I could celebrate. LOL

3|2
    0|1
    • that's usually why. at least I block for a good reason, not because people disagreed with me. I actually enjoy debating with people

• Show All
    • I block when I've moved on but they refuse to and keep bothering me over something dumb

• Yes I do it for that reason to.

• It tickles the shut out of me. That's the best way to get rid of an azz hole , let them see their way out

2|1
    0|1
  • I always get a bit of a laugh from it, seeing their cognitive dissonance is kinda like watching a child trying to lie. Some people are just so emotionally and mentally wimpy they can't handle someone else having a different point of view.

I actually got blocked by two people today for daring to suggest that it's better to foster cooperation between the genders then competition, one was an Editor whom I liked many of her posts lol... What ever some people are just weak sauce.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's one person that has me blocked and I have no idea why. I don't recall ever getting in a heated argument with them or anything. They also sometimes make interesting questions I want to answer and I'll spell out like a 2000 character message and then realize they have me blocked...

1|0
    0|1
    • dude that sucks! people block for the weirdest reasons though, some guy blocked me because I used the word Psychopath, he felt it wasn't clinical enough so the word was useless lol.

• aww, that's to bad. only one person who asks great questions has blocked me. I've long since forgotten her username though (:

• I've only been blocked once that I know off and it makes me want to cry :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

1|0
    1|1
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • The last guy that blocked me did it because I called him out for using another users profile pic without her connect. That did not go so well for him.

1|0
    0|1
  • I haven't been blocked on GaG (I don't think)
    But there are a few people from my school who have blocked me on Instagram and I'm not 100% sure why because they are nice to me in real life. It makes me feel really unlikable ://

1|0
    0|1
  • Hah, I got blocked continuously pointing out a person's contradictions to their weightloss problems. I'd see this person at nearly every post about weightloss and exercise. Going about saying how they shouldn't give up but then later says they gave up. Saying they have so much trouble with weight but the reason's obvious by the user's posts about food.

Trying to be praised by saying she has ran her knees to oblivion and continues running. That's just stupid.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it is funny as hell

1|0
    0|0
  • Haterz all dayz

1|0
    0|1
  • nah it annoys me... <_<

1|0
    0|1
    • because I wanna know why I get blocked... if someone blocks me I have never spoken too or where I've been always nice it annoys me.

• Amused? Really you get amused when someone blocks you? like doesn't it surprise you or something?

0|0
    0|1
  • (As far as I know)
    I haven't been blocked which is a little surprising.
    Maybe I should be more vulgar, I feel like I'm missing out.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wondered why but figured they were upset about something.

0|0
    0|1
  • It angers me, because either instead of discussing something in a mature way they just prohibit you from saying anything, or you don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally, i brake something on my house.
    always happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. i block more than i get blocked. largely people who say i'm not entitled to an opinion, and who were raised in spiritualist environments and don't really get the wider world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only been blocked about three times. I'm always polite but a few people just seem to want an echo chamber not a discussion.

1|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes it's amusing and other times baffling or even unsettling. I have only a few active friends and added a girl (that is not ugly but not pretty and was not flirting at ALL) that answered a few of my questions. She seemed funny and intelligent so I added her and on my live feed was mostly just her questions and there were like 50 of them. I answer maybe 6 of them and sent her one message or two and no response. The next day I notice I am blocked by her. Not sure if she was wearing a tin foil hat or what.

1|1
    0|1
    • lol, maybe she got scared

• I guess I am a pretty scary guy. You should see me in a tux with my fangs.

What Girls Said 14

• Amused? Nah. I typically don't care. It's really hard to make me give a fuq if I don't highly respect your intellect, maturity level, or value your overall existence.

2|0
    0|1
  • lol same, I'm like "oh ok cool" then i block them too! 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • it makes me want to cry :'(

1|0
    0|1
  • Yea, haters are amusing

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't really care. It sucks that I can't make their lives miserable anymore though :/

2|1
    0|1
  • I tend to get blocked by older women. I'm not sure why. It's like.. you're a 30 something year old woman and feel threatened by a 21 year old giving her opinion. Usually on something completely non offensive too. It's not like I say terrible things to them to make me get blocked either. They literally just do it for who know's what reasons :P

0|0
    0|1
    • lol, I doubt anyone's threatened by your age

• Show All
    • This is hilarious.

• i just say oh well

1|0
    0|1
  • I think i'm blocked by 3 people atm.1 of them I only said what I did because a friend wanted me to. Though I didn't really see it as being offensive,2nd she just didn't like my opinion, and 3rd was just an extremely sensitive stuck up **** trying to cause drama.

0|0
    0|1
    • nm there was a 4th. She asked a stupid question so I gave her a stupid opinion. That was pretty funny.

• Sometimes it gives me a strange pleasure especially if they blocked me cause I was right lol

2|0
    1|1
  • Yes I have had a few of those myself. I just look at where it comes from & laugh. WTF?

1|0
    0|1
  • Haven't been blocked, and haven't blocked anybody either

1|0
    0|0
  • tickles me not really? but when i do... i make them taste some oft their own medcine >:(

0|0
    0|1
  • If I get blocked on here no problem but if it's off someone you know or care about, It's one of the worst things ever.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't care to know who has or hasn't blocked me. People get way too offended these days for me to take anyone or anything seriously.

2|0
    0|1
    • yes, people are way too sensitive. though, I do block a lot when people won't stfu