What are you hiding by choosing to respond or post anonymously?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your the guy who's anon you tell me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chuckle, great question, Mr. Anon!

The problemi is that the majority of questions here are anonymous, and most of those questions aren't the least delicate or personal. Some are about sports, or general questions that apply to nearly everyone.

But still, most are anonymous!

What Girls Said 7

• Why do people want to know this so bad? There are like 3 to 4 similar questions to this on GaG a day. Usually under different topics. 🙄

• If I answer a question that is personal I don't want to share who I am but if it's not personal and just a point of view I'll answer as my screen name. Not hiding anything, more like deciding I don't want my screen name associated with anything that someone can track me with because they agree or disagree with what I write.

That being said I've only posted one anonymous reply and I can't even remember what it was. Ha!

• I am hiding the face that people might know I want get laid! hahah

• My weird and disgusting getting-spanked-while-dressed-as-President-Putin-and-my-partner-as-Betty-White-as-we-watch-Al-Gore's-"An Inconvenient Truth"-documentary fetish ;(

• How much of an asshole I am sometimes.

I'm usually kind and sweet, but due to my lack of patience for dumbasses..

• I did it once when I fisrt joined but then I thought what's the point idc

• One of the reasons is that it just makes me feel more secure.

What Guys Said 10

• It's a very good question!!. Yes, I also wonder the same thing about such users who do that. One good reason could be trolling, that is to troll, as you know trollers are there everywhere and being anonymous makes it easier for trollers to keep doing what they do.

Of course all anonymous users are not trollers, not at all. I am not saying that. Please note.

• if it's too personal or I just don't wanna have it connected with my name then I go anon, but I don't do it often

• My insecurities

• What are YOU hiding by choosing to question anonymously? Hmm?

• Never have. What?

• Well what are you hiding right now Mr. Anon?

• Some people like me just hide for the fun of it. Lol

• I hide my account here.

http://i.4cdn.org/b/1448336630840.jpg

• My profile ID.

• My identity... duh.