Are you in xper point race?

most of people are really racing hard to get the point...

what about chat
where are the races?

Most Helpful Girl

• In a race against someone else particularly? No.

But I'm not going to lie I do check my xper points/level/percentage/rank on a daily as well as a few other members ever since I joined it was my goal to become a Master and become #1 with the most helpful advice and there's only 104 people standing in my way of achieving it.

So of course getting leaving a lot of opinions will help but do you know what else does Most Helpful so beides the fact that I like to give advice I actually take my time and give the QA a well thought out opinion or helpful advice.

But to answer your question I am in race it's me against EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU... 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a while ago. I even went so far as to create an entire algorithm for how to reach guru status until December the fourth. But would have needed some 140 or so exp a day. I've given up now so I'm back to browsing gor the sake of browsing.

What Girls Said 16

• Not really. Like, it's fun to play the Xper game and see your points go up but it's not my main motivation.

• Not really, I'm not too eager to get that ugly Master badge.

• nope. if i did that i wouldn't have a life lol.

• I really don't care about xper. It's just a bonus.

• Nah, I'm not in the race. The points are nice to get and all, but I'll get to new levels when I get there. It's no big deal.

• Oh hell yeah I am. All I want is to get points, sadly I'm no longer interested in helping people.

Hey, I'm just being honest XD

@yumix I blame him for this

• There are way more important things in life to worry about.

• At this point, yes I am.

• eh... i am about to retired!!! I can't be racing forever but i do meet nice people! So people i get along way to well!

• retirement is a good plan... you should create your own social network with RULES & REGULATIONS :-OOO

• I was before my break in July -august but now I'll get to guru when I get there.

• Nahh. I'm chillin

• not me. i'm actually want to decrease the rate at which i get xper

• Don't really care about xper to be honest.

• no xper doesn't matter to me

• There are people who answer my question that has nothing to do with my question at all so yes I believe some gag users only care about those xper points and gag amazon cards

• Nope, not at all...

What Guys Said 14

• Not really! I just post on this site whenever I have time, and the XPer points come on their own. Not bothered too much about the 'race'.

• No, I am not in a race or something. I am not really bothered about it. I just want to post my honest opinions here that's all.

• Nope, I'm number 8 male in all time XPer, and number 12 overall in all time XPer.

No races... just grindin! :-D

• No, not really. I was then the Amazon Card went up AGAIN!!! Why rush when it's just going to go up higher when you think you have the points to get one?

• Gift cards keep getting pricier and pricier. Best try and get them at the 7000 xp price point before gag ups it again.

• No, not really. I've been at 15,000 for like a week now

• I like XP but I'm not really in a race...

but ask @WhatTheHellAmy :P

• not really

• Yeah some even answer questions of deactivated users.

• No chat you perv go away

• im looking to get my second gift card,

• I've honestly never given a crap about xper points. The vast majority of them come from just being on the site long enough. Just got an email trying to congratulate me about reaching level 9 and my next step being guru and I was like "damn I've been here too long."

• LMAO! Same shit I said. Damn junkies.

• Yes but I got to go! Moving on to the next question!