Have you ever looked back at your questions on here and thought... I asked that? wtf?

Or is that just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah random stupid questions

What Girls Said 2

• I have done this with everything I wrote. I just berate myself for a few mintues and move on.

• Nope. I only ask questions every month or so and there's always a reason behind it.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, the things that were going on at the time made my question sensible, but when I look at it now, I can't remember their context, so them seem incomprehensible.

• Not really, because I seem to be stuck in a cycle! I often face the same problems I did earlier, so I keep referring to the answers for my previous questions!

• I look back at my questions from a year ago and think "man, I still have the same questions." Fuck my life.

• Yeah, on occasion. I rarely ask questions but I do probably wonder why in the hell I even asked that.