Let’s play a questionnaire game?

I want to try and make a little game out of a relationship questionnaire I came up with that features questions not commonly asked on dating sites or in social situations. Here’s how to play:

1. Answer all of the questions honestly but try to keep them to-the-point if you can.

2. After you’ve answered, people who agree with your answers can upvote you, which makes you “compatible.” However, they can also downvote you, which makes you “Non-compatible.”

3. You can also upvote people who have answers you agree with!

4. Whoever has the most upvotes gets MHO for each gender.

5. Feel free to post a reply on anyone who you upvoted or downvoted saying whether or not you saw them as compatible or not. However, this isn’t mandatory.

With the rules explained here are the questions – keep in mind that these questions were developed to tap into the deepest parts of your mentality and personality:

- What is more important to you: being happy or healthy? (You can’t pick both but you can elaborate on your choice)

- What is your stance on plastic surgery?

- Would you rather have to cook every meal every day, or clean up afterwards every day?

- Do you prefer to work or to do nothing?

- What is one none-physical aspect that can make a person completely repulsive to you?

- What is one non-physical aspect that can make a person completely attractive to you?

- On a busy night, do you opt up for takeout or delivery? If neither, explain your answer.

- Donuts or muffins?

- In a horror movie scenario, are you more likely to hide or fight? (Once again, you can’t pick both but you can elaborate on your answer)

- What is one aspect of dating that you wished didn’t exist?

- What qualifies as infidelity to you?

- Given a choice between the two, would you wish to eradicate global warming or eradicate social prejudice? Explain your answer.

- Comedy, action, or romance?

- What is something that a person could do to make you believe that they loved you more than anyone else?

- What is something that others would qualify as “stupid” that you love?

Have at er'!

Most Helpful Guy

• What is more important to you: being happy or healthy? Healthy; as long as I am healthy, I can work on being happy.

What is your stance on plastic surgery? Against it for purely cosmetic reasons; I've seen too many bad results.

Would you rather have to cook every meal every day, or clean up afterwards every day? I love cooking.

Do you prefer to work or to do nothing? Work makes me feel good.

What is one non-physical aspect that can make a person completely repulsive to you? Having a loud voice and a cackling laugh.

What is one non-physical aspect that can make a person completely attractive to you? Shy in public, not so shy in the bedroom.

On a busy night, do you opt up for takeout or delivery? Takeout, because I am more in control of the schedule.

Donuts or muffins? Muffins,

In a horror movie scenario, are you more likely to hide or fight? Fight; I am more in control of the situation.

What is one aspect of dating that you wished didn’t exist? Not knowing whether to give her a goodnight kiss on the first date.

What qualifies as infidelity to you? Anything that my partner thinks they need to hide from me (other than a surprise birthday party.)

Given a choice between the two, would you wish to eradicate global warming or eradicate social prejudice? Global hunger.

Comedy, action, or romance? Comedy every day of the week!

What is something that a person could do to make you believe that they loved you more than anyone else? Brag about me when they are talking to their family and friends.

What is something that others would qualify as “stupid” that you love? My Southern heritage.

• I'd say compatible friend. Lol.

• Well I'm glad you enjoy my content then, I'm flattered.

Most Helpful Girl

• - What is more important to you: being happy or healthy?

Happy. Happiness above everything else. If you're not happy, life kind of tends to lose purpose, at least that's how it is for me.

I'm not against it. If it makes a person feel better, they should go ahead. It can truly change lives. I personally most likely wouldn't get one, too scared.

Cook every meal. I'm too lazy to do cleaning up, especially after I've eaten.

To do nothing. I'm too fucking lazy. I feel good when I'm not doing anything productive.

If he's an animal abuser. I hate people who harm animals SO MUCH. I wanna kill those disgusting human beings with my own hands. I want nothing to do with such monsters.

Sense of humor. If he has a great sense of humor and understands mine, I'm automatically more attracted.

Takeout.

- Donuts or muffins?

Donuts.

- In a horror movie scenario, are you more likely to hide or fight?

Hide, that's the instinct. I'm not too confident in my abilities to fight.

That phase when you don't really know each other that well and get nervous around the person, I just wanna jump to the part where you're 100% comfortable around each other and know more or less everything about your partner.

- What qualifies as infidelity to you?

Eh, it's a tricky one if I gotta be honest. I guess in a broad sense it's anything you'd be scared to tell your partner that sexually or romantically involves other people.

Global warming. SAVE THE POLAR BEARS!

- Comedy, action, or romance?

I prefer fantasy, adventure, drama, but out of these, comedy.

Never give up on me, even at my worst.

Building igloos and snowmen. I'm still a child at heart. 😛 And hugging all the stray dogs.

What Guys Said 3

• - What is more important to you: being happy or healthy? (You can’t pick both but you can elaborate on your choice)
    Being happy, though the two feed into one another. If you're healthy but unhappy, what's the point?

I support it in moderation.

Cook by far. I hate doing dishes

Work. Work makes me happy. It gives me a sense of purpose. I love my work, and my work loves me.

Callousness or cruelty (they are often one in the same)

Compassion and kindness

Delivery. There is a splendid pizza/pasta/sandwich shop at the base of the hill where I work. They deliver and will even come on campus and they know my room.

- Donuts or muffins?
    Donuts (alas)

Think

The nitpicking

- What qualifies as infidelity to you?
    Doing something that the person feels compelled to hide from me.

Social prejudice. Although I believe global warming is happening and I believe humans are the cause of it, there are a number of climatologists who disagree and most climatologists (notice I said climatologists, NOT scientists) agree we cannot know the long term effects of it. But social prejudice is a human evil. Of that I am certain.

- Comedy, action, or romance?
    Historical action or drama

Ask me how I'm doing and mean it, and if things aren't good, the person makes an effort, great or small, to make things better.

Possibly GAG.

• 1. Being happy is more important. If you are happy you are more likely to be positive in many areas of life.

2. I have nothing against people who undergo plastic surgery as long as it makes them genuinely feel better about themselves.

3. Clean up everyday. I already do that anyway. It's much easier and quicker and the time saved could be put to use somewhere else.

4. I prefer to work. Doing nothing makes me bored, lazy and can lead to being completely unmotivated to change. It also makes me tired more.

5. Being snobbish or conceited. I haven't got the time or patience or interest to engage in any sort of conversation with such people.

6. Kindess. A genuine heart always draws me closer and is sexy.

7. Delivery as I would like to remain indoors and just finish off everything without procrastinating.

8. Double chocolate muffins please.

9. Fight. Hiding doesn't remove the horror, it just delays it. Fighting gives you a chance of surviving. Sometimes the best defence is a strong offence.

10. The gender roles. I believe the roles should either be applied to both genders or certain roles should not just be applied to one gender. We should all approach dating without all these unwritten rules.

11. Anything that is detrimental to a relationship, caused by those in the relationship themselves. Of course that is subjective to each particular couple and the personalities and the way of thinking of said couples.

12. Social prejudice. Nobody should be judged because of certain aspects of themselves. We need to learn to accept each other as is and realize everyone is different. Besides, it makes the world a more interesting place.

13. Comedy! Laughter is infectious and is good for the soul. It can also help cheer up people that are down.

14. Whisk me away on a romantic holiday and lavish me with attention and affection.

15. When someone doesn't have a hateful bone in their body and still treats the person who ruined their life with respect. Forgiving those who have done them wrong without requiring any sort of apology or vengeance.

• I love your list and I'm not surprised by anything on here. Except maybe the cleaning up bit... 😉

• -Healthy
    -If it's necessary and you don't feel comfortable with your body then why not?
    -Work
    -She is religious
    -Delivery (time is important)
    -Donuts
    -Hide (until I have enough information)
    -I don't think I understand the question
    -I don't believe in infidelity. It's just a failure to be honest and have a strong relationship.
    -Social Prejudice. No subjective rules should control society.
    -Comedy
    -Be patient
    -I don't care about their opinion unless I'm somehow emotionally connected to them.

What Girls Said 4

• 1.) Being healthy is more important to me because after all the hard work and sweat and I put into achieving a good body, I would automatically feel happy afterwards. Yes, there will be days when I don't exactly feel like laughing, but my ability to put effort into things I want to achieve, will always make me feel happy.

2.) Although I do not believe people should want plastic surgery in order to look like a famous celebrity (which is very extreme, in my opinion), I do believe that there are some people who can benefit from it. I was watching a YouTube video about a young girl who had large bump on the bridge of her nose. Because of it, she refused to take pictures of herself or go outside. After she got plastic surgery, the smile on her face reflected her new found confidence. I think plastic surgery can help people with very low self confidence, gain some. And who am I to judge them for getting it?

3.) I do both, but I prefer to cook rather than clean. Cooking is more fun. Just put on some song and cook away!

4.) I prefer to work, doing nothing would absolutely bore me to death!

5.) One characteristic that I really dislike about some people, is that if they speak rudely to their parents or retail workers. I will not respect you if you berate you parents in front of or not in front of others. And don't get me started about retail workers, my heart goes out to those poor souls.

6.) One characteristic that can I really like about people is the ability to stand up for yourself against bullies. I love hearing people put down bullies in their place. You are my hero, if you did this!

7.) Delivery! Who doesn't want delicious cheesy pizza delivered to their home?

8.) Muffins with coffee, Mmmmm! ☕️

9.) Hide, if I don't have any weapons!

10.) The man being pressured to ask a woman out first, or pay her meal on the first date, in my opinion.

11.) Hmm, I guess if the partner is spending a lot of time at a person's house and texting and calling them for hours. I would suspect something is up for sure.

12.) Social prejudice, because you shouldn't form a bad opinion about a person just because they hang out with a certain group you think is bad, without getting to know that individual first.

13.) Action, I live on it.

14.) Listen to me, even if they didn't feel like it.

15.) Dancing in the rain (I ain't gonna catch a cold!).

• What is more important to you: being happy or healthy?
    Dang, both are important.
    Being happy. (Being healthy leads to happiness to, so yeah)

Against it.

Clean up afterwards everyday✔

I prefer to work🐒

Umm I don't know, maybe my height? Lool or voice.

I have no idea. I am nice, I think

I eat home cooked meals.
    If there is nothing and I can't cook, then order something.

- Donuts or muffins?
    Donuts❤

Hide
    😩😩

I don't really date, so don't know.

- What qualifies as infidelity to you?
    Both physical and/or emotional. He should know his limit.

I don't know which one to pick.

- Comedy, action, or romance?
    Action & comedy.

Hugs always work.😎

Covering up?

happy.

i see why people want to do it, but i'm not sure how psychologically sound it is. i'm conflicted about it.

i wanna cook pleaseeee

working feels better... but i do enjoy my lazy time

close-mindedness, unwilling to listen to other points of view

how giving someone is, how generous they are with their time

delivery, it's easier

- Donuts or muffins?

donuts

hide and hide well

the whole... if you don't look like X and have Y and do Z, then i won't date you. the shallowness.

- What qualifies as infidelity to you?

when you feel guilty about something you've done with someone else

social prejudice. the world would be a happier place. what's the point in sustaining the planet if everyone's going to kill each other anyways?

- Comedy, action, or romance?

comedy all the way. the best comedies have a bit of romance and action in them too.

see me at my lowest, know all of my secrets, and still want me

lucille ball's sense of humor, her shows

• - Being healthy is one of the reasons to be happy so i'll go for being healthy
    - If someone is really disturbed about how they look i guess noone can judge them
    - Clean up afterwards everyday
    - I prefer to work. At some point i think i would get bored because of not doing anything
    - Rudeness and conceitedness
    - Kindness
    - I'd just prepare something quick i hate fast food
    - Muffins all the way
    - I think i'd hide lol
    - Not knowing when to act intimate
    - Anything that involves a relationship which is more than just being friends
    - Global warming. For once i think it's more important to think about our planet
    - I'm always up for romance
    - Maybe even holding my hand and kissing it while driving where there is heavy traffic and telling me that i'm the one and showing me that he enjoys every minute with me
    - I eat all kinds of vegetables and i'm lovin' it ;)