Are the vast majority of GAGers white Caucasian? Would that be a fair assumption?

Just based on "How do I look?"questions posted with pics, the overwhelming majority are of white Caucasians. By white Caucasians I just mean not Mediterranean or mid eastern Caucasian. More eastern/Northern European, descendants of those countries in USA, Canada, Austraulia and South Africa. In your opinion, is this a reasonable assumption? Or what other explanations might there be for the vast majority of "How do I look?" askers with pics are white Caucasian versus other races? I see some blacks/Africans, fewer Asians. As far as other ethnicities/nationalities I see some Indian, fewer black or brown Latinos or Mexicans, still fewer native Americans. I realize too that not everyone who post "How do I look?" pics, actually are the people in the pics. (Another interesting observation).

It's cool. I'm just curious based on pics posted, detailed questions and options. It would explain a lot if this were true. I'm white Caucasian in USA from long line of Scottish and British ethnicity. Would it be a fair assumption that most GAGers are white Caucasian? What's your opinion? Based on what?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it's pretty spread out.

• Interesting opinion. What is it based on? Just curious cuz my assumption is based on the number of what I believe to be white Caucasians questions posted and options renders. Which of course can't be conclusive cuz I don't even follow all categories and profile pics can't be 100% trusted. Just curious what drives your opinion?

• Based on Gagers I see around.

• Actually I think your perception makes my question deeper (for me) as the overwhelming numbers of "how do I look?" posters (with pics ) are white Caucasian. So if the races are evenly spread out maybe we (white Caucasians ) just like asking others opinions on how we look lol. There's no way to know for sure short of forcing each gager to truthfully post race. Pfffft. Like that would work. Too many people don't even know the different between ethnicity, race and nationality. So we just use our on perceptions based on our encounters on this social site. Good enough for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 2/5ths Native American. I go from pale white man during the winter and if I'm out enough during the summer I'll turn maroon like my father

• Cool. Wish I could do that😕

• I don't really pay a lot of attention to what I look like anyway... but I wish I didn't tan that way if only because it makes my skin feel more leathery... not like really, but just enough that I can notice it and it bugs me. Nobody else can notice it though lol

why would you exclude mediterranean Caucasians?

What Girls Said 6

• Umm... I really haven't noticed!

• Why don't you make a poll which includes gender and race then base your assumption on the results you get

• I thought of it. Just looking for opinions for now. I may do a poll though.

• I see. Well, I can't comment on the race of most gagers here but I can tell you that I'm not white

excenent

• I agree with @cookiesandcream. Including a poll with this question would've helped your results. I'm Caucasian of German, Irish, and British descent, though.

• I thought about that. I guess I'm not looking for head count as much as others opinions. I don't think I'd get actuated count anyway. But maybe I will try that anyway.

• Fair enough. Guess you can always see what the other comments say to see if they agree.

• The majority of people I've spoken to, or seen comment, I assume to be white. I don't know how significant that observation really is.

• How significant my observation is to me or to you? Or how significant your observation is to you? I'm not clear on which you mean.

• I don't know how significant my observation is, it's just an observation. Doesn't necessarily mean there are more white people, because I've personally seen more white people.

• Ok. I get you, now. That's what I was looking for. What you thought based on what you've seen. I

• Yeah I think most of the people here are white Caucasians.

• Talk to them and see

What Guys Said 3

• yes, i think its safe to say that most of the users are white. I've been here for years, and the vast majority of people I've seen on here are white

• haha.. cool. racist.

• Haha. Dumbass. Doesn't know what a racist is. Yet another. You're not alone Bro lol. Or would you care to explain to all how this question and it's contents identifies me as a racist, or it's racist in it's intent? After you do that, I'll add a little surprise for you.

• cos i don't see why it matters.

• Exactly what I mean. You've know clue what make cone a true racist or what racist intentions look like. Like I said. You've got plenty of company.

In a simple way, if majority of gagers are white Caucasian it would stand to reason that most post in most categories including "how do I look" would be white Caucasian. At least that would be one solid reason. Another irresponsible abuser of the word "racist". Here's a tip: not everything race related is racist or racist intended. Shhhhh. Don't let that get out. Too many people would lose purpose in life if that became common knowledge.

• Yeah most probably are white Caucasian. Just from what I've seen as far as answers, questions, and profile pictures.

• Duh I totally forgot about adding profile pics. Lol. thanks👍

• No prob?

• Yeah just that I also notice that but somehow failed to add that observation (profile pics) to my assumption reasoning. Lol.